Address List?

pbp908

Address List?

Post by pbp908 »

I don't know where to post this, so "Other Stuff" seems like a great place to start.

Is anyone interested in having a closed to the public folder where we could post our addresses? It would save a lot of time when we have swaps (even tho' I'm trying hard to build an address book for just us) if we could do it. I asked if this could be done, and the folder would only be accessible by registered members. Is there any interest in it, or would everyone prefer to just PM when we need one?

Happy Birthday PAO!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Re: Address List?

Post by troublesmom »

I would love to have that. I am trying to keep up with addresses but seem to always need a different one. I know there is a birthday list but don't know anything about it. I'm not signed up for that or the OCAM
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Holly

Post by Holly »

The bithday club, and the OCAM Master Lists, are only open to members, and even if you are not in those clubs, you can look there and get any address for the club members as long as you are registered with this forum. However, the only addies that are listed, are the ones of active card club members.
Paula

Post by Paula »

i also find myself missing addresses. This would be really nice
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

sure, i vote yes...of course, i have collected a lot of addies over the last couple years...I have an addy book by the compu and add the addy every time i get a new one...but i think this would save a lot of time, esp for swap hostesses....like for the RRATC......
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I vote yes too.
djenns

Post by djenns »

I double, triple & quadruple this vote.......I would also like to see the nicknames along with the names, as that created a great deal of confusion for me recently.

Thanks
Diana
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Would love this!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I agree!
Pam Cook #48