Re: Happy Anniversary Ladies

Post by Jenni Benni »

Happy Anniversary Gals! :cool5:
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Hard to believe that it's only been a year. I remember getting a message from Luanne asking if I could keep a secret (who, me?!?) and giving me the site address. What fun! And we were all so excited about having our own place to hang out, discuss and share any and everything, and not have to drink Kool Aid to feel like we belonged. (I did NOT say that!) (Is Tawanda visiting again???)

I love all of you - we've shared our talents, our lives, our hopes and our dreams. To my way of thinking, that's a wonderful definition of a family - in the truest sense of the word.

I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge the one person who really made this possible - A huge shout out and thank you to our wonderful Admin for making this possible!

Hooray us and Happy Birthday PAO!
:happywave:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

And let's not forget our wonderful volunteer moderators who keep a watchful eye out for spam, or any other things that might be amiss! THANKS TO YOU GALS TOO!
:happywave:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Maree

Post by Maree »

Happy anniversary to us!!! Yay!! :drunk:
And big thanks again to the elusive Admin :happy94:
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Happy Anniversary to us! :happywave: :happywave:
And a big thanks to Admin! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

It seems like it surely must be more than a year? Wow, what an eventful one. I haven't been doing much lately, but I try to keep up with everything everyone is doing. I love you guys! :happywave: