I don't want to scare you...

nchoney

Re: I don't want to scare you...

Post by nchoney »

I haven't found too many duplicates in my recent clean-up and organizing and getting-back-into-scrapping... BUT.... there are still some things I can't find..... maybe if we all cleaned up, we'd find them at each others' houses....

Great job cleaning up the desk!!!!

:cool5:
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I did spend an hour cleaning and throwing away trash today. Yes, I found my blending solution so Christy, those 3 bottles must be yours after all. Just spent a couple of hours getting caught up on my Tim tags. Life is good when you're covered in distress inks and glitter...
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

And here I was thinking it would be something horrible, with a title like that! :shock: I'm glad you found your desk.... I usually have enough space on mine to work on cards, but the rest of my area could be declared a national disaster. :roll: You mean I'm not supposed to have multiples bottles of blending solution, stamp cleaner, Glossy Accents, and bookbinding glue?! I discovered yesterday that I have 4 bottle of Glosy Accents... no idea why, I just do. And like 6 bottles of stamp cleaner.... okay, one is for Staz-On and one is for polymer stamps, but the others are just general cleaners...... and I don't even use them unless I have metallic inks or black ink on my stamps! I use baby wipes most of the time. I've decided it's just so I don't run out of anything... like that'll ever be a problem. :roll:

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Most excellent craft space you have there! Now would you like to come over and work on mine? LOL. I promised myself I'd never allow myself to outgrow my space. It's tiny, but that's by design. I just keep building shelves and cabinets and using more of the wall. But now I'm out of wall, and I'm out of floor, and I have piles that are several feet tall on my work spaces. Something's gotta go - I just don't know what. :?
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO