Cruising along with 2009

jfugina

Cruising along with 2009

Post by jfugina »

For the past several years, MLK day has been scrap day at my house. Last year I think I worked on ATCs, and the year before I know I was working my craft room. It's a university holiday, but the day care is still open, so I use it as a day of peaceful create time.

Anyway, I started putting together the random pages I have for 2009 so far, and getting them ordered and figuring out what still needs to be inserted where (yes, I know you don't HAVE to go in chronological order, but it's a sickness I have).

I just realized that I'm completely through MARCH!!! Woot. :cool5: I've got a ton of other stuff done for the rest of the year, but I have nothing that remains for any time earlier than March, and I'm crazy excited about that. I'm heading up to Costco now to get the digi pages I did over the weekend, and then when I get home, I think I'll be able to get almost completely through May before it's time to go get the kids.

I feel such a sense of relief when I'm somewhat caught up. My journaling is better, and my pages get more thought put into them in general. And, I don't feel so guilty about spending time on cards and swaps. It's a good day. Thanks for listening to me ramble. :D
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
jfugina

Re: Cruising along with 2009

Post by jfugina »

Update: I got done a total of 18 pages today (all paper scrapped). Go me!!! I didn't get through the month of May like I'd hoped, because I forgot about a big trip we took over the holiday weekend. That will be mostly digi, since there are so many photos. But I'm thrilled with my progress today. Amazing what one can accomplish with an entire day of uninterrupted quiet.

But now it ends. I'm off to the day care.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

you go girl!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

18 is a good day, good for you!
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

wwooohhhooo way to go!!! I sssoooo need to get my pages in order. I tend to scrap a page then put it in a pile or randomly into an album.