Valentine Card

julierealtor

Valentine Card

Post by julierealtor »

I made a few of these cards using the TJ Sepia technique...love this stamp from CS. So tell me all you embellishing guru's...how would you have further embellished this card?
Attachments
DSCN1472 (Medium).JPG
DSCN1472 (Medium).JPG (41.68 KiB) Viewed 353 times
Honey

Re: Valentine Card

Post by Honey »

I love it. Ok now I must ask who is this TJ everyone is talking about. :oops:
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Honey wrote:I love it. Ok now I must ask who is this TJ everyone is talking about. :oops:
www.patstamps.com...a monthly newsletter for rubber stampers. Well worth every penny if you're a stamper..IMHO
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Julie, that's a wonderful card. That little guy is so adorable. No ideas on embellishments, though.
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

beautiful card--doesn't really need anything else, but if I *had* to add something, I might consider a little metal flourish thingie at the bottom of the oval, or two metal corners or some chipboard flourishes painted metal color to match the brads, or a raised metallic oval frame.
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

thanks for comments ladies and IP, I'm going to try and add an embellishment! Thank you...
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Very pretty card Julie!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

InkPattie wrote:beautiful card--doesn't really need anything else, but if I *had* to add something, I might consider a little metal flourish thingie at the bottom of the oval, or two metal corners or some chipboard flourishes painted metal color to match the brads, or a raised metallic oval frame.
Just to confuse you, I would add one something like the flourish over on the right side to balance the two tab/hinge thingies on the left. Try it, stand back and check it before you put it down permanently. We could be all wrong!
But I don't think it really needs anything else. It's lovely!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

i like it just the way it is!
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Thanks ladies...I pushed embellishments all around this card one evening this week...I had flourishes out, chipboard, mini hearts, book corners, mini grunge shapes, frames....it just didn't work for me. Maybe I'm am just destined to have this simplistic style...is that possible? OR is it necessary to have my embellishment in my mind before I make my project? Make the card with the embellishment in mind? How does that work for you guys? It just isn't workin' for me.... :anyone:
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

It is obviously perfect just the way it is! Don't worry so much about it!
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

InkPattie wrote:It is obviously perfect just the way it is! Don't worry so much about it!
:lol: :lol: :lol: okay IP