Scrappers Guide is Yummy and Better, Too

bethrich

Scrappers Guide is Yummy and Better, Too

Post by bethrich »

Oh, my, the new SG kit is adorable. Yeah, Pam, I know, not your "cup of tea". :lol:

For those of you afraid to dip into digi, they have improved the kits starting this month, addressing one of Julie's concerns. The quick pages are now released in two versions. One is the layers that have to be assembled and the second is a flattened PNG.

The flattened PNG is easy peasy. Just open it up, Add a bit of journalling, open some photos and drag them in, size to fit, put them under, etc. Very fast! :cool5:

Credits: Scrappers Guide, April 2010, Sugar and Spice by Digital Scrapper Designs
http://www.scrappersguide.com
Carly_Easter_2008.jpg
Carly_Easter_2008.jpg (178.04 KiB) Viewed 419 times
pamcook

Re: Scrappers Guide is Yummy and Better, Too

Post by pamcook »

Beth - she is just beautiful! Look at that smile!
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Were you talking to me? I can always add some grunge overlays to anything. :lol: I do love the scalloped edge strip on this page. I need to learn to make those.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Yeah, I'm talking to you Pam P! I know you just love dainty frilly girly kits! :D
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Remember - My granddaughter lives with us now. Every now and then I need some girly stuff! :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Love it Beth! And I may have to consider re-subscribing if they're sending their quick pages already assembled again. I know that was terribly lazy of me to not just assemble everything right away, and the fact that their individual png files didn't even have to be positioned really helped. But even the kits where I did go ahead and assemble the albums, I remember easily spending more than a couple of hours to get the whole thing assembled. PSE uses up too much memory when you have that many files open, and I could only do 2-3 pages of the album before I had to reboot and start over. There was nothing quick about it any more.

At the moment, I'm suffering from "too much stuff", and I desperately need to re-organize my digi space. I still belong to Club Scrap digi, just for the purpose of staying a member. I haven't used a CS digi kit in probably a year or more. And I haven't used anything at all that wasn't a quick page in many many months. I've even quit collecting freebies. :shock: But when I do go back to collecting paid kits again, I'll keep in mind that this one comes with true quick albums again.

Thanks for the info Beth!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

Beth I love it. She is a cutie and so is the LO.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.