JUNE THEMED SWAP--TIME--SPOILERS Page1

azemigh

JUNE THEMED SWAP--TIME--SPOILERS Page1

Post by azemigh »

Another twist this month. I will be out of town at the end of May and early June so we're doing a dual swap with June. (just like we did with March and April)

You are not obligated to do both swaps if you don't want to. You can do either May, June or both. (Remember, if you do both swaps that's 8 cards). If you are joining in please let me know in either this thread or the May one when they are on their way and I'll swap them out the end of June.

The theme for this month is TIME . Please create your cards featuring TIME as the focal point of the card. So, get out your clock stamps, that cool TH clock mask, or maybe just the hands of a clock; even showing various stages of the passage of time.......Anything goes!!!!!

This is a 4 for 4 card swap (with envelopes please). You make 4 following the theme---Time--- and you will receive 4 different cards back. As always, please enclose postage for the return. I will reuse your envelope if I can.

You do not need to sign up, but please post here that they are on their way if you are playing this month or you have any questions. This is also the place to post if you have any teasers to share.

And remember, IF YOU DON'T PLAY, YOU DON'T GET ANY COOL CARDS!!!!!

PLEASE SEND SO THAT THEY ARRIVE TO ME BY THE 28TH OF JUNE. I WILL BE POSTING THE SWAPPED CARDS BACK BY THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH AND WILL RETURN ANY THAT ARRIVE TOO LATE.

PM me if you need my address or you can find it in the OCAM or Birthday thread.
Paula

Re: JUNE THEMED SWAP--TIME--DUE JUNE 28

Post by Paula »

I'm in, and I will send both months together! Have a great vacation :happy94:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

:bump: Reminder bump that these are due in 2 weeks. Let me know when they're on the way!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

:bump: Another little reminder that the deadline for these is approaching. I have finished mine and they came out very whimsical. If you want to see, check out my blog.

http://orezonia.blogspot.com/2010/06/ti ... -time.html
Paula

Post by Paula »

Oh oh--I used the same saying stamp :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I'll bet our cards are totally different though! And I LOVE that saying, it's one of my favs.
Paula

Post by Paula »

they are totally different :lol: ............................I like yours better :tomato: :tomato:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

mmmmmm.....I'm betting yours is better. I wrestled with this one a long time before the wings came to me.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

:bump: Just a little reminder bump that these should be in the mail to me. If you're playing and you get them in the mail by Monday, I'll hold for you. We only have 3 for the swap right now. :cry:
2 more and we would have a full swap. :anyone:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

So far, it's just me, Paula and Diana for this swap. Is anyone else playing? :anyone:
azemigh

Re: JUNE THEMED SWAP--TIME--SPOILERS Page1

Post by azemigh »

We only had 3 players for the TIME themed cards, but the 3 that we got were wonderful works of art. Thanks to Paula, Diana and Rachelle. We each got 2 of the other's cards. We only need 5 players for a full swap. Hopefully, stencils will be an easier theme for July.
Here are the spoilers:
Attachments
TimeCardsPaulaRachelle,Diana.jpg
TimeCardsPaulaRachelle,Diana.jpg (45.01 KiB) Viewed 2065 times