More masks

New tricks to amaze your friends
jfugina

Re: More masks

Post by jfugina »

GASP! Farley - those are awesome! So so so very pretty!

I totally need to start a database for all of the stuff I want to try - Becky and I have a playdate on Friday and I have so much stuff I want to try. I don't have masks, but I have a sizzix and some transparencies.. we'll see.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

Wonderful tags, Farley!!! I knew I should have ordered some of the tags when Kelli was posting about them, but I wasn't sure I would ever use them. Now I am figuring out what all the fuss was about. Next time, Kelli-I'm getting some too.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Wow everyone you are all making me blush. It's amazing what can be done when no one is home, LOL. Last night DH took DS with him to his orchestra rehearsal and DS will be able to join and play a trumpet part for one of the pieces they will be performing in a few weeks. If he can manage this to his already busy 9th grade schedule I will be having most Monday nights to myself!

Thanks again.

Take a look at my other thread about how to use the leftover part of the mask. http://www.paperartistsonline.com/forum ... ?f=4&t=596

I think you are supposed to just toss this piece but you will see it also has possibilities.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Great tags! My masks arrived yesterday. I put 2 in my DH's closet for him to give me as a holiday gift (I guess I should tell him that I did that) and two in my craft room for playing, but I haven't had time to get them out yet. Hopefully this weekend.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Lynn you are going to have so much fun with them. Now if I can just stop myself from being online I'm going to play with them some more. Take a look at the other item I posted about using the part you generally throw away. http://www.paperartistsonline.com/forum ... ?f=4&t=596
FARLEY in Sacramento
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Thanks Farley. They look great. I should get off of the computer and play too, but many nights, like tonight, by the time I have the chance to do anything it is after 8 and I'm tired. Then I end up online for a couple of hours and never make it to the craft room. Hate that, because I have trouble falling asleep so it is not like I am catching up on my sleep when I am so tired. Okay, sounding tired and grumpy, better get to bed. At least tomorrow we have a slightly shortened work day. Oh, wait. It is DD's birthday and I will need to bake her a cake, then make 2 pies and some side dishes for Thursday . . . I WILL scrap this weekend!!!!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Lynn your nighttime routine sounds very similar. Too tired to craft but just awake enough to spend too much time here, enjoyable as it is. Then when I can't fall asleep I think crafty things to do the next day.

So I'm off to really do some ATCs. Hope you get some crafting in this weekend.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Thanks Farley, you too. Have a good Turkey Day.
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

I love the tag and especially love the saying - what stamp is that? Or is it a mask too?
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

fuzzylover wrote:I love the tag and especially love the saying - what stamp is that? Or is it a mask too?

Thanks! The saying is a Tim Holtz stamp. I use that one a lot...like the saying and love the font.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Farley, your tags are fabulous :clap: :clap: I think I'm going to have to add these to my Christmas list.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Sue you are so kind. It's the masks you know. They do so much for anything you're doing.
FARLEY in Sacramento