Tim's Tag #2

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
paddlegal

Tim's Tag #2

Post by paddlegal »

I was just ohhhing and ahhhing at number 2 tag. It is so shimmery and icy gorgeous.
FARLEY in Sacramento
azemigh

Re: Tim's Tag #2

Post by azemigh »

Me too! Just gotta gather supplies after getting through breakfast and the morning routine. Then I'm going to tackle this one.
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

have fun playing ladies
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I agree
I can't wait for Ryleigh to take her nap today
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I have all the AIs, inks, and the silver mixative. So I can fudge the rest of the items to duplicate something similar. Got to go get the lattes down me and get my day going. Maybe I can play sometime today.
FARLEY in Sacramento
rinda

Post by rinda »

I made the backgrounds last night, and they're beautiful! I hadn't done this technique before, but I'll do it again! My only word of advice is to start slow with the silve mixative because on mine it seemed to overtake the blues a bit.
I think reds and golds would also be gorgeous!
Rinda
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

BG's done...beau--te-ous. Making gift tags out of mine...mounting on chipboard and putting magnets on the back so they can be kept by recipients...I did this last year with Tim's tags and ppl so enjoyed them. No rub-ons here so I will white emboss a little something..sparkle paper BG is lovely with these.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Wah! I want to play!

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

pbp908 wrote:Wah! I want to play!

Pam
Me too Pam! Sigh. But even if I were at home, I'd be like Christy.. trying to wait patiently for nap time. LOL. It's still going to be years before I can let all out and play with the proper amount of carefree and ease.

I have been loving ALL of the tags I've seen posted so far though! You gals are all so very talented!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO