Little wooden pieces swap: Due really soon!!!

ChristyB

Re: Little wooden pieces swap: Sign ups closed.

Post by ChristyB »

Luanne wrote:They were used in macrame'
maybe--Lord knows I did enough of that :censor: when I was a kid.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Got my pieces today.. They are finishing pieces in woodworking. For making furniture. I could have used those round button ones for feet on my tin can swap. and one just rolled away, and I can't find it.....
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

That one wants to stay at your house, so let it.

My pieces came today. The big round piece looks like the base of a wooden container I bought once at a bead store. Beaded a row of fringe around the top after painting the base and lid pink, and we used it for the Tooth Fairy.

The Tooth Fairy always brought gold one-dollar coins. THose things are soooo cool--I used to send DH to the Post OFfice in the middle of the night when we had a tooth work its way loose unexpectedly, and he would buy a roll of stamps with a big bill and get all one-dollar coins for change. Loved that! I wonder if they still use those to make change?

The pegs look like shaker pegs for a wooden coat rack. I have *got* to find my Dremel tool, between watching that whole free video and having all these wood pieces around!
donnak

Post by donnak »

Oh, my little bits o' wood arrived today and the ideas are beginning to appear in my head! :shock:
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

:bump:

Anyone need an extension or you think you'll have them done in two weeks???
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

Extension, please!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

crap 2 weeks uuhhh how did that happen?
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

January 28, then!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

aahh deep breath

That works for me.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Big Sigh here too! I have 2 art journals, a collage, and I don't know how many swaps to complete and relatives arriving in 2 weeks. What have I got myself into? :wtf:
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

Am I in this swap? I haven't gotten any pieces yet.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I finally figured out what I am doing with these
Donna--I hope it works, Shai is actually the one who sketched it out for me and I will be bringing it to life (pressures on)
Still probably won't come til close to the deadline but happy dance as I have figured it out :D
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Lanita, I sent you a box. I bet it got held up at customs! Please let me know when you get it.
donnak

Post by donnak »

ChristyB wrote:I finally figured out what I am doing with these
Donna--I hope it works, Shai is actually the one who sketched it out for me and I will be bringing it to life (pressures on)
Still probably won't come til close to the deadline but happy dance as I have figured it out :D
Heh, heh, I'm sure I'll love whatever Shai came up with and you executed!
I have mine still in the planning stages, but it's coming together (need to bring the parts downstairs and get busy).

Thanks for the extension!!!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Luanne wrote:Lanita, I sent you a box. I bet it got held up at customs! Please let me know when you get it.

LOL by now they should be like--Oh this is going to Lanita M--pass it on through. You get some funky stuff from us :D