SUPER BOWL WINNER?

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Cathy

Re: SUPER BOWL WINNER?

Post by Cathy »

Waah, I was on to win money twice! A big whoppin' $40, but it was not meant to be! I thought it was a fantastic game! They both played very well! So close!

Congrats to all the STEELERS Fans! :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce:

Cathy:)
LadyJaine

Post by LadyJaine »

I go off the phone with my sister, who lives in Phoenix, to discover the Cards in the lead!

Drat.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Whoo hoo! Steelers rule! :happywave:

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

I was a little disappointed in the commericals. There were a couple of good ones...
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

I loved the horse fetching the branch after watching the dog fetching the stick and getting rewards! Hilarious!
Cathy:)
OMGosh - is this like - there's a frog on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea or what!
flojo

Post by flojo »

I liked that one too. I also like the one where the horse fell in love and ran all the way across town to get to her. Than I like the one with the scarecrow singing if I only had a brain.
donnak

Post by donnak »

Wow! What a game! Dh didn't see too many funny commercial - he's a little disappointed this year. But wow! What a game! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I think I heard somewhere on TV that the ads were going to be a little more "sensitive" to the economic times this year...and incorporate ads that would be helpful to people in distress...I did notice several ads for Job hunting and resumes and such....