National Scrapbook Day

pbp908

Re: National Scrapbook Day

Post by pbp908 »

Hard to believe that we're not even a year old. I was reading the first thread again a few nights ago - how excited we all were to have this site! It was a fun read.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Paula

Post by Paula »

I will have to go back and do that, also. Sounds cool :cool5: :cool5:
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

pbp908 wrote:Hard to believe that we're not even a year old. I was reading the first thread again a few nights ago - how excited we all were to have this site! It was a fun read.
:hijack:
I think giddy might be an appropriate word
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

We were giddy as teenagers! I wish we could search the posts by date. Somehow I stumbled across that thread and couldn't stop laughing at us.
Pam P.

jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Nicole's very first sleepover is Friday night, so I imagine by 10am Saturday I'll be looking for an excuse to escape! LOL. Actually, it's Becky's youngest (the cutie little red-head in her avatar), so I'd better be nice. :angel: If there's a challenge that I can do in spurts, I'm in!

I used to rely on Becky (as a CM consultant) to let me know where/when I needed to be for National Scrapbook Day, and without that, I completely forgot about it. So thanks for the reminder!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I have a haircut scheduled, thank goodness. But I'll check in after that. After a week of craziness with my friend from AZ, I'm ready for some downtime!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Do you want me to post the first "challenge" for our non-event? I don't mind sort of moderating off and on tomorrow. And if anyone wants to post a challenge, I'll be happy to switch off.
Pam P.

ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

can't wait to see what you all get done today.
I really want to stay home & play :(
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

What time are we starting? I'm excited!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Thought I'd let everyone sleep in and start around 10:00ish. I'm working on something to post for the first challenge.
Pam P.

Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Hi
Georgia and I are going to do the challenges. We may not get them uploaded by your Midnight but we will post them anyway :)
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Whoo hoo! Yeah Sharon!
Pam P.

pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Went to a spa today with some co-workers. Drank too much wine, had a facial and what she calls a "back facial" - basically it's a skin treatment (with a massage) on your back. Can't think of a better way to spend NSD...except we went on a shopping splurge to Archivers.
DH is "organizing" stuff in the garage so I'm going to go clear a path to my desk and try to get some of these challenges knocked out.
I love all the creativity!
I'm going to challenge all the PAO'ers to do their best to enter as many as possible - even if it's over the next week instead of by midnight. I know I needed the motivation!
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Go Sharon!

I'm trying as many of the challenges as I can manage also. If I had the whole day to myself, I'd be entering these, as well as some of the challenges on some of the digi sites I subscribe to for some of the digi goodie prizes they were giving away. But I certainly didn't' have the time to taylor anything I did to a particular product. Oh well.

It's still been very fun trying to do any challenges at all. And on the first NSD since PAO came about! WaHoo!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

Well, I slept in late, then went out and hit all the local stores..... lss, MIchael's, Craft Warehouse, Joann's... then out to a girlfrien'ds where we scrapped until 8:30 and I came home. Spent a bit more than I meant to, did some neat make'n'takes, and generally had a great time! Looks like you all partied here as well... great stuff everyone! I'll see if I get any of the challenged done tomorrow, since I plan on doing laundry and crafting.

The best part of NSB day for me? DH got up before me (that hardly ever happens), started the laundry (I'm fainting here), and made breakfast..... then woke me up to tell me it was ready! What a guy! :cool5: :cool5:

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin