How was the online Extra Extra event?

lbeier

Re: How was the online Extra Extra event?

Post by lbeier »

ChristyB wrote:
jfugina wrote: . I'm thinking I might even be able to do my own remix - I have a heck of a post-PSL stash to work through. :mrgreen:
No kidding. I think if I didn't buy paper for a whole year I still wouldn't use it all up
I seriously do not think it is possible for me to use up all my paper in my entire lifetime. I've sold a lot, gave away a lot and ALSB'd a lot and I still have stacks upon stacks of everything from Creative Memories to Club Scrap! I only get the Senior kit each month and it's been my goal to use as many papers during the month as I get in the kit - not necessary those papers, just any papers so that my piles do not continue to grow, but yet, they continue to grow! I think they are breeding. It's like I once said about my alphabet stickers - they just continue to grow.

I did not buy the Extra Remix, but plan to use the instructions on :shifty: non-CS paper.
lbeier

Post by lbeier »

ChrisR wrote:It's why I went on a major paper buying freeze. I have been member of CS for 7 years, plus I have 8 cropper hoppers full of paper from other companies. Until I can get to more crops (I rarely paper craft at home), virtually no more paper shopping for me.
I think each of us needs to take a picture of our stashes and stacks of paper and challenge each other to use it up!
neith

Post by neith »

psst, if you have an ffcer near you, you can always order through them whenever they have an open banquet, and you'll get a flat shipping rate... you can add oversized items, you can order 50 cents worth at a time, etc, etc... as long as the full banquet had enough in orders, her shipping will be a flat percentage rate, so you can save some money on shipping that way, but only if you have a local ffcer or try to meet with one monthly to pick up your orders and craft together
nancine

Post by nancine »

very soon I'll have a really close by ffc'r!! She's doing her training now.
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

I attended the event. It was confusing having a chat window, the tiny video AND the pdf file open. However, I did complete the alsb pages. It got me to finish some pages. Well, start to finish. I still need to ink them up and add pics.

I wish I had a FFC near me. Gee, if they would let me, having an APO address, I would be one myself! Scrapbooking is so popular here on base. Supplies are limited on base and expensive off base.