NC Paper Crafting weekend - now named "Re(create)"!

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
pamcook

Re: NC Paper Crafting weekend (updated original message)

Post by pamcook »

Hey everyone!
I'll need to close registration soon (to keep from over-filling the room). I think I'll keep a waiting list just in case anyone needs to cancel at the last minute. So feel free to mention it to friends or on other boards.

I just updated the first post - please take a second to check it for your name. It won't be long before I'll be making final plans with the caterers...
Pam Cook #48
wannabescrappin

Post by wannabescrappin »

YEAH!!!!

:greenbounce:
Find time each day to rejoice in the journey...

Cheryl H (aka wannabescrappin)
#61 in the order of PAO
Holly

Post by Holly »

Does anyone want to do a project for this? I mean like a ATC to swap, or a 4x4 or 6x6 to swap out? It could be themed "What this weekend means to me" or something else.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Holly wrote:Does anyone want to do a project for this? I mean like a ATC to swap, or a 4x4 or 6x6 to swap out? It could be themed "What this weekend means to me" or something else.
I think that as long as something digi were allowed, I'd be in. Not like I don't have the stash to do 30 of whatever, but I did the 6x6 page swap for the CS retreat last year, and had to make 32 for the unofficial swap, and 8 for the official swap. I worked for months on those 32 pages. We're only two months out now (wahoo!), and while it may seem like a lot of time, for me it's anything but. However, anything I can make once, and print out 30 times - that's something I could commit to getting done in two months. For the unofficial swap, I made a digi layout and printed it at 5.5 square, then mounted on cardstock, so that it wasn't just a single photo I was handing people. I'd be willing to do that again.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I am working on a group project for the weekend. It won't be digi, but I hope that everyone will participate. I will be sending out a small list of supplies as the date comes closer (and when I say small-I mean it) The finished project will be a bit of a memory piece and is able to do by all skill levels and invovles and great deal of group effort. Nobody is going to get to go off in a corner and hide ( :D )
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Oooh! That sounds like fun!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Holly

Post by Holly »

ChristyB wrote:I am working on a group project for the weekend. It won't be digi, but I hope that everyone will participate. I will be sending out a small list of supplies as the date comes closer (and when I say small-I mean it) The finished project will be a bit of a memory piece and is able to do by all skill levels and invovles and great deal of group effort. Nobody is going to get to go off in a corner and hide ( :D )

Christy is that a project to do at the weekend retreat, or to have done for the weekend.
I was thinking about something to have done before we came to swap. Nothing too huge or complicated, just a simple reminder of the weekend with friends. And Julie, diigital would be fine with me, as I think everyone should be able to participate.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Holly wrote:
ChristyB wrote:I am working on a group project for the weekend. It won't be digi, but I hope that everyone will participate. I will be sending out a small list of supplies as the date comes closer (and when I say small-I mean it) The finished project will be a bit of a memory piece and is able to do by all skill levels and invovles and great deal of group effort. Nobody is going to get to go off in a corner and hide ( :D )

Christy is that a project to do at the weekend retreat, or to have done for the weekend.
I was thinking about something to have done before we came to swap. Nothing too huge or complicated, just a simple reminder of the weekend with friends. And Julie, diigital would be fine with me, as I think everyone should be able to participate.

it will be done during the weekend.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I have got to get my act together and register. Pam! I'm coming! Don't let my slot go!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

pbp908 wrote:I have got to get my act together and register. Pam! I'm coming! Don't let my slot go!
YES YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!
cracking that whip--get it in the mail
Holly

Post by Holly »

So what do you all think about doing a before we come project to swap out while we are there? Anyone interested in this beside me?
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I am.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Cheryl had suggested a card swap. I don't recall the details and whether it was in this thread or in email.

Hey, Cheryl M!
wannabescrappin

Post by wannabescrappin »

Me too!!!

:cool5: Christy, what're we doin' this time??????????
pbp908 wrote:I have got to get my act together and register.

Pam! I'm coming! Don't let my slot go!
PamP: You can run, but you can't hide!!!!!We'll find you........

Is it OCTOBER yet?????? :greenbounce:
Find time each day to rejoice in the journey...

Cheryl H (aka wannabescrappin)
#61 in the order of PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

wannabescrappin wrote:Me too!!!

:cool5: Christy, what're we doin' this time??????????

Can't tell you yet--gotta build the suspense :lol: