But the weekend will soon be here :) And, the
Sun will come out tomorrow.....
I hope. Tried of the winter dullness, already
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
jam1375

Re: Where are all the PAOISTS??????

Post by jam1375 »

Jen and Paula - stay off your feet, and take care of yourselves! Sending prayers and healing thoughts your way.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Ouch Pam! I broke that same toe once - it hurts like no one would believe. I remember going to bed at night - I couldn't even have the covers lay on it.........so sorry!
Cathy
Paula

Post by Paula »

jam1375 wrote:Jen and Paula - stay off your feet, and take care of yourselves! Sending prayers and healing thoughts your way.
Jenn, I will take all the pity I can get, but Pam is the one that broke her toe. Thanks for the kind thoughts, though :clap: :clap:

Paula
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Whew...and I thought it was just me...winter doldrums have set in here...
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

Paula wrote:
jam1375 wrote:Jen and Paula - stay off your feet, and take care of yourselves! Sending prayers and healing thoughts your way.
Jenn, I will take all the pity I can get, but Pam is the one that broke her toe. Thanks for the kind thoughts, though :clap: :clap:

Paula
Sorry Paula! Hopefully I haven't jinxed you! :-o

Pam - I'm thinking of you too!

I'm going back to my corner to think "oooh, shiny things." That seems to be the extent of my communication skills tonight. :-)
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Ouch Pam...I have felt your pain. Many years ago (pre DH days) I was scurrying around my place getting ready for a date on the 4th of July, going to fast (sound familiar?) and jammed my foot against the ironing board (never touch them now) and separated the little toe from the rest. Like you it was off at a right angle. I couldn't believe the pain but I just jammed on my cute pink Keds and kept going. I must have had a good time (but that had nothing to do with my date) because it stopped hurting...until I took off my shoe that night. Yucko...was it ugly and painful and the date wasn't that great either :lol: :lol: :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Farley - The date might not have been that great, but the toe ensured that it was memorable! :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

pbp908 wrote:Farley - The date might not have been that great, but the toe ensured that it was memorable! :lol:
LOL--she even remembered her shoes :D
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

I am still here too but swamped at work and now on deadline again!

Hope everyone who feels cranky, sore, in pain, otherwise stressed and .... and ... and.. will feel better very quickly.
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

Hope those who are ailing get well soon.
Hope everyone who are overly busy get a break soon.
As for me, I've been working on my I love pages and vintage Hilda ATC and it's Girl Scout cookie time. So I've been busy!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Well, we NC Babes have held up their end of the chatting - that's for sure :)

It was crazy busy at my house - I was spending every free minute with DD & DGD (almost a month!). Sometimes we had so much fun, I would forget to even take photos. No extra time off from work :x and getting through all the holidays - it was busy.

Slowly getting my swaps done - I want to spend time on them and not "just get them done on time". I spent all day yesterday working on my Reduce/Recycle swap pieces between scheduling. I worked from home to try to stay caught up.

Pam - I've broken my little toe 7 times. It took me that long to learn to always wear shoes in the house (I can hear some of you - "I don't allow shoes in the house" - buy some that you only wear in the house and it isn't an issue and your toesies are protected! LOL!) Broke 2 toes at Kings Island - running in the rain (barefoot - hey it was the 70's!) and the person in front of me stopped suddenly... I feel your pain!~

Foot injuries are accompanied by an amazingly high rate of depression - you can't soothe foot pain!

(yes, I'm avoiding work right now...)
Pam Cook #48
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

Toe breaks are terrible--hoping yours is better soon! (At least if my ankle isn't better in a couple of weeks they can surgically make it better--toes, you just have to WAIT.) Big hugs!
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Just finished working my shift. Every Sunday-M, T and this was my W to work-12 hour shifts. So nothing much gets done until days off! This dang job is sure a bad interruption in my playing time! :lol:
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I went to work and came home so I can take some drugs. :wtf: Who knew walking a block to the building and then around the offices would make it hurt so bad.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com