Debbie B's June LOAD Challenge

pamcook

Re: Debbie B's June LOAD Challenge

Post by pamcook »

I love it! Great page Debbie. I need to find my baggie of die cuts.
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Perfect selection of embellishments.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Great job on your LOs, Debbie. I need to work on my BOM, but never seem to get inspired for it. Retirement definitely deserves a page. Your memorial page is wonderful. A sweet way to remember and honor. And the beach LO? Love it. The dies are perfect.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Well, that explains why she has the big drawer full of Surf's Up paper. I thought she was just a hoarder. :lol: :lol: I always loved it because the blue was a great match for Queensland, Australia sky color. But I never bought as much as Debbie has. :tomato:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

mpizzazz wrote:Well, that explains why she has the big drawer full of Surf's Up paper. I thought she was just a hoarder. :lol: :lol: I always loved it because the blue was a great match for Queensland, Australia sky color. But I never bought as much as Debbie has. :tomato:
I am a hoarder too!
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

you have been busy too
great layouts
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Very nice! Looking forward to seeing all your beach pics
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

June 10th

This was a day in Montreal that poured rain so we didn't do much, unfortunately the whole time we were there it poured rain :cry: . We walked the neighborhood near our hotel and just took it easy. That mannequin in the clock is all made of 9mm bullets. We stopped at a bakery for hot chocolate and a chocolate treat. We OD'ed of chocolate on that bakery visit! It reminded us of the time we were in Madrid visiting El Prado and it was raining. We went to another coffee shop and shared chocolate cake and hot chocolate. The hot chocolate was like warm pudding. Best ever!

I think that clock die cut was cut by Monica and I received it on one of our trades.

Be gentle on the journaling, this is the first time I have been brave enough to WRITE on a page! Bonus points!
Attachments
IMG_0733.JPG
IMG_0733.JPG (177.98 KiB) Viewed 205 times
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Debbie I love your beach LO and the great background paper. Good for you journaling directly onto the page. I persoanally think most journaling should be that way. I have a very old scrapbook that my dad made as a young man in college and grad school. His journaling is of course in his beautiful architectural style. White ink on black pages no less. My old family albums my mom made are also in her own hand. I treasure them because of that and members of your family will do the same with your journaling. Big bonus points!
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Debbie, it's wonderful! You have beautiful handwriting - mine is the pits.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

:clap:
I love it! Bonus points from me for the handwritten journaling on your page.
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Yes. Great to do the handwritten journaling. I'm trying to do more of it. Not that there's anyone to follow me who will give a hoot. I figure I should write while I still can. My hand is getting shakier with each year. Hubby asks me to write out everything for him. His handwriting looks like a second grader now. And he used to have a beautiful handwriting.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

June 11--where does the time go?

This is of street art in Montreal. Some very cool murals throughout the city. I used 9 pieces of chipboard on this layout, only a bajillion left to go!
Attachments
IMG_0734.JPG
IMG_0734.JPG (176.45 KiB) Viewed 184 times
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Ooh, I like this! The black and white are a great backdrop for this colorful and fascinating wall art. I really like that wood grain background paper too. I did a double take at the raccoon. :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

That one is really cool looking. I think Montreal is beautiful and very interesting to visit.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO