TSOL Spinner Cards

paddlegal

TSOL Spinner Cards

Post by paddlegal »

Members of TSOL just received their stamp sets and if you're a Die Hard member, the dies to go with it. This month is the "spinner2stamp" set. I wasn't sure about this set until I needed a get well card for my niece. I made two versions using all TSOL stamps. LOVE this set. I realized how versatile it will be for so many occasions.

Two spinner cards plus another get well flip-it card for my SIL. I'll be making one more for my brother too. They were all in an auto accident last week…they are fine other than some broken bones and a lot of bruising. Their Honda Pilot did the job and kept them from really serious injuries…broadsided by a red light runner.
Attachments
Spinner Cards for PAO 3.jpg
Spinner Cards for PAO 3.jpg (178.5 KiB) Viewed 646 times
Spinner Cards for PAO 2.jpg
Spinner Cards for PAO 2.jpg (119.62 KiB) Viewed 646 times
Spinner Cards for PAO 1.jpg
Spinner Cards for PAO 1.jpg (143.34 KiB) Viewed 646 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
jmp1022

Re: TSOL Spinner Cards

Post by jmp1022 »

love the top one
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Oh very cool!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Those are fun! Great colors.
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Great cards..... and glad they were safe in their car.... wow....
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

These cards are adorable. So dimensional. You've used the stamps and dies to their full value! Love them.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Thanks everyone! For once I actually used a just-arrived stamp set, got it inky and had a purpose for it as well. Woohoo!
FARLEY in Sacramento
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Terrific cards Farley! I love the top one best also.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

They are all very nice. I like the last one best, really like that corner design, is that a punch?
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Those are seriously cool! Dumb question though (since I seem to live under a crafting rock, other than this board). What is TSOL? :oops:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Thanks all!

Julie TSOL is The Stamps of Life owned by Stepanie Barnard. She creates her own stamps and dies as well as designs for Sizzix. If you are a member you receive a new clear stamp set each month. If you are a Die Hard member like me, Jennifer and Nancy you get the stamps as well as accompanying dies. This spinner set is February's offering. We are really lucky that Stephanie will be in the Sacramento area this Saturday. Nancy is driving up here from Campbell (San Jose area) to spend the weekend and join me and Jen for her two classes in Elk Grove at my LSS. Woo too! Friday night is the Sleep Over at my house. Stand by for photos this weekend.

Debbie yes that is the We R Memory Keepers corner chomper with Deco on one side (which is what I used) and Ticket on the other. I LOVE those chompers and use them often.

The Stamps of Life:

http://www.stephaniebarnardstamps.com/index.htm
FARLEY in Sacramento
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Ah, thanks for clearing that up Farley! Sounds very interesting. I have promised myself not to have any more automatic shipments during the year of 2014 - seriously need to use the stash I have! And I'm not much of a stamper, but the idea of a new die each month that goes with a particular stamp set - I'll admit that I'm going to have to go take a look. 8-)
Julie Fugina
nancine

Post by nancine »

You win the gold star this month Farley - my goodies are still in the envelope!
Ofcourse I've been busy preparing for my "big" trip to Sacramento :cool5: :cool5:

We have planned to wear red tomorrow as per Pam's instructions!!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I did do a look through the site. Very interesting. I just wish they had a place where they posted pictures of what comes in the kits each month. I'd love to be able to look through photos of the past 6 months' kits, for example, to determine if the style of the stamps and dies are something I'd tend to use.

On the other hand, not having that kind of reference will keep me from breaking my vow to not join any more clubs this year. :lol:
Julie Fugina
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Yes, Julie they are not organized by month but rather category. But I often go back and look through them and discover something else I "might" need LOL.
FARLEY in Sacramento