Paula

Re: TSOL Spinner Cards

Post by Paula »

All of those cards are really cool! I am afraid to go look...... :angel:
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Thanks Paula.

TSOL stamps are not what I call "arty" type stamps. They are fun images and sentiments that I find have been useful for a variety of occasions. All those Flip-it card bases are designed by Stephanie also. I have only been disappointed once when the stamp set was based on snails…ugh. But I did use them for one card once.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Monica

Post by Monica »

Your cards are fab, Farley!! I'm hoping my envelope will be waiting in the mailbox for me tonight. I like the look of this month's set. And I agree re: those snails. :roll: That particular set is destined for the nieces' goody box.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Farley, be sure to post those, if you have not already, in the TSOL Gallery.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

ScrappinJen wrote:Farley, be sure to post those, if you have not already, in the TSOL Gallery.

Thank you!

I did Jen.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Sdscrapper

Post by Sdscrapper »

Nice cards Farley. I saw this company from your facebook and they caught my eye. I love any stamp set that has a matching die. Well, let me be clear, I truly do love every stamp set, but the ones with the matching die take it up a notch!!
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Sdscrapper wrote:Nice cards Farley. I saw this company from your facebook and they caught my eye. I love any stamp set that has a matching die. Well, let me be clear, I truly do love every stamp set, but the ones with the matching die take it up a notch!!
You're my kind of girl!!