G45 Challenge

Keitha

Re: G45 Challenge

Post by Keitha »

mpizzazz wrote:My lack of G45 has been somewhat remedied this morning. But as a girl from the Jersey Shore, if anyone has any of the On The Boardwalk collection that you don't want, I'd be interested in some of it. Where I ordered only had a few sheets left which I bought. Some of my vintage beach photos would go with it.
Can't help you there Marianne, On the Boardwalk was one collection I didn't get and would have liked some of, myself. Too bad we hadn't had this conversation a day or so ago; that store I was in yesterday had some old G45 papers but I didn't sift through them - other than to notice they had one sheet of Oz paper I'd never had.
Sdscrapper

Post by Sdscrapper »

had to check it out - wasn't sure what G45 was! But loving what you're doing - interesting prints.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Cheryl I love how on the flowers you are adding the little pearls.
Makes them stand out.

Come on Marianne how can you not know HT is Harris Teeter lol
I know they have them in Baltimore geesh :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Wow everyone! These projects and cards are outstanding. No intimidation with any of you!

Last night I pulled out a few sheets from Steampunk (my first set) and Romantique and used it for the layers of this card. The balloon is from a newly acquired set from CTMH.
Attachments
G45 and CTMH small for PAO.jpg
G45 and CTMH small for PAO.jpg (206.43 KiB) Viewed 307 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

So glad you posted this challenge. This is my month for camera motifs and I KNOW I have some camera G45. Not to mention a few others. Ahem.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

ChristyB wrote:Cheryl I love how on the flowers you are adding the little pearls.
Makes them stand out.

Come on Marianne how can you not know HT is Harris Teeter lol
I know they have them in Baltimore geesh :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:
ha ha, at first I was thinking Hobby Lobby but that wasn't right. Later, I thought of Harris Teeter. They have them in GA where we go visit but I've never been to one up here. Don't think of them for craft supplies.

Lovely card, Farley!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

awesome Farley!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Good heavens. I go to work and look what happens! So glad to see the G45 being used in such terrific ways.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Gorgeous card!
Paula

Post by Paula »

All of the cards and projects are great! I am getting so many ideas from your posts!!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Farley what a great card!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I neglected to mention that all of the cards and projects posted thus far are GORGEOUS!!! That birdhouse makes me really want to make one. And Farley, that balloon card is fab. Cheryl, I like your Easter cards. You are so impressive, getting on these holidays. I'm still sitting here thinking about Paddy's Day.
Paula

Post by Paula »

mpizzazz wrote:Cheryl, what is HT? Did you add sparkle to the mesh?

Keitha, nice to see the box again. That sheet of paper with the 4 square designs is the one I have.

My lack of G45 has been somewhat remedied this morning. But as a girl from the Jersey Shore, if anyone has any of the On The Boardwalk collection that you don't want, I'd be interested in some of it. Where I ordered only had a few sheets left which I bought. Some of my vintage beach photos would go with it.
Okay, I checked, and all that I have are the punch out tag sheets. I counted four (don't ask) did you want a couple of them?
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Paula wrote:
mpizzazz wrote:Cheryl, what is HT? Did you add sparkle to the mesh?

Keitha, nice to see the box again. That sheet of paper with the 4 square designs is the one I have.

My lack of G45 has been somewhat remedied this morning. But as a girl from the Jersey Shore, if anyone has any of the On The Boardwalk collection that you don't want, I'd be interested in some of it. Where I ordered only had a few sheets left which I bought. Some of my vintage beach photos would go with it.
Okay, I checked, and all that I have are the punch out tag sheets. I counted four (don't ask) did you want a couple of them?
4 tags or 4 SHEETS????!!!! :lol:

I would love a sheet. Thanks!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Paula

Post by Paula »

Uuummmmmm---that would be sheets :-o I'll get it in the mail for you!