Photo Swap LOs

jfugina

Re: Photo Swap LOs

Post by jfugina »

Holy smokes Monica!!!! I didn't mean for you to do ALL of the photos I sent you! I only meant to give you some CHOICES. :-o You really went above and beyond. :happy94:

But since you scrapped every single thing I sent, I will tell you that you knocked it out of the park - truly. I love every single set of layouts you did! I love the rustic feel of the petting zoo layouts, and I love the colors on the one with the birthday hat. But I am particularly impressed with the photos from the ball game. I have always found those so difficult to do, because the photos are usually so busy. But you rocked it. I'm so excited! :cool5: :cool5: :cool5:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

One other request Monica - would you mind signing all of those layouts? Front or back, I don't care. I'd just love to know down the road who the artist was. :D
Julie Fugina
Monica

Post by Monica »

jfugina wrote:One other request Monica - would you mind signing all of those layouts? Front or back, I don't care. I'd just love to know down the road who the artist was. :D
I would, but they went in the mail Tuesday morning..... :tomato: You want me to send you my signature to attach to them? :lol:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Monica

Post by Monica »

jfugina wrote:Holy smokes Monica!!!! I didn't mean for you to do ALL of the photos I sent you! I only meant to give you some CHOICES. :-o You really went above and beyond. :happy94:

But since you scrapped every single thing I sent, I will tell you that you knocked it out of the park - truly. I love every single set of layouts you did! I love the rustic feel of the petting zoo layouts, and I love the colors on the one with the birthday hat. But I am particularly impressed with the photos from the ball game. I have always found those so difficult to do, because the photos are usually so busy. But you rocked it. I'm so excited! :cool5: :cool5: :cool5:
Glad you like them! Once I got started I just kept going. It was fun to scrap someone else's photos! The one of Jake's birthday was some random stuff from stash, but the others were Swirlydoos kits that I can now say I've used! :lol:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Julie!
Mine arrived today (along with your swap pieces) and I absolutely love it!
Thanks so much for the layout and the tags!
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

You're quite welcome!
Julie Fugina