January 2015 Challenge (prize winner on page 8)

mpizzazz

Re: January 2015 Challenge

Post by mpizzazz »

Those look really nice, Pam.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Pam your LOs are so great they don't need photos! Love them.
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Pam, love those holiday pages. Glad I'm not tbe only one to post nekkid pages.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Great pages Pam! Looking forward to seeing it finished with the photos.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Thanks everyone! I made those last night while on facetime with Mia and Zain. Zain kept asking to see pages with his photos on them. I can't tell you how many times I had to go find a page with certain themes. He's at that age where nothing thrills him like seeing photos of himself.

Kenan hates having his photo taken and hates wearing clothes - 2 reasons his Christmas layout pages are still without photos. I realized I still need to add a few photos to my Journal Your Christmas project so looks like I'll be placing an order today.

Today's the last day to enter this January Challenge. If you haven't used up that set of whatever, pull it out and work on it today. Even if you have a pack with only a few pieces left, use them today and post your creation to enter!
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Here's Jak again! I feel like that announcer who would introduce Johnny Carson!! Heeeereeee's Jak!!!!

This is a cute little NASA outfit I couldn't resist when we were visiting the Smithsonian in Washington DC in April of 2014. It had his name written all over it. And the best thing was we have a niece in Denver who manages a Barnes and Noble and John Glenn was there promoting his book last fall and he wore that outfit to the book signing. Needless to say he was the 2nd main attraction at that event!! And his PARENTS DID NOT TAKE A CAMERA WITH THEM!!!!! I nearly murdered them.

I finished the package of Snap-Caps from Daily Flash called "Snapshots"!! Yea!! Also this could work for my challenge on specialty papers as I used corrugated cardboard, vellum newspaper paper, and a piece of old Club Scrap Mirror paper. The orange is also a scrap from a Club Scrap kit. I think it was that kit about Harvest but don't recall the exact name. Glad to use it up just the same.

Sorry about the glare. I see my fingerprints all over the photo too. Will wipe it off before it goes in his album.
Attachments
DSCN1681.JPG
DSCN1681.JPG (218.87 KiB) Viewed 220 times
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

So cute! Way to go!

Did you see my layout with Zain in the same outfit? He wore his 24/7 for forever. When halloween rolled around? He refused to wear it. Go figure.
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I don't remember that layout Pam. If it wouldn't be too much trouble could you post a link. If it is no biggie but I don't remember it. Rod says I have CRS.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

LOL!
Jan/Feb Everything Else, on page 3. I think - maybe page 2? I'm pretty sure page 3 though!
Pam Cook #48
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Not sure why I thought yesterday was the 31st. Today is actually the last day to enter the challenge (although it won't be locked so feel free to use up a package of something and post your artwork here).
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

That LO with Zain is adorable, they are both too cute!
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

End of the month report. I realize I told you all that I killed off Comfort Zone but I didn't really show evidence. So here are all of the nekkid layouts. There are a few more around that have been given photos but I'm not finished with them yet. And there were two pieces of green that I interfiled into my rainbow system. Now on to February.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (24.16 KiB) Viewed 197 times
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

These are so cool Jen. Did you follow a sketch/ALSB?
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Top right was from the Club Scrap ALSB instructions for the kit. I think the rest I just figured out myself.

Thanks.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Thanks to those of you who joined in my challenge for the month. Isn't it nice to see those products on cards and pages instead of languishing away in storage?

Mr. Random chose Keitha's name from the hat. Keitha, you'll find an extra bag of goodies in your Create a Kit and Swap It box. Enjoy!
Pam Cook #48