Create a kit and swap it!

Debbie J

Re: Create a kit and swap it!

Post by Debbie J »

I received my box from Keitha today! Thanks so much. Tons of goodies in there. Lots of things I will be able to use for Jak and summer/beach stuff that will go with our Hawaii trip coming up in May.

Can't wait to dig into this!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I made a card and envelope last week with some papers and embellies from my kit from Debbie. Other stuff is from my monthly kit from Paper Issues.
Hopefully the card got where it was going but I hear the house is going to be torn up so I decided to post it! :shock:
Attachments
P1140529.JPG
P1140529.JPG (145.33 KiB) Viewed 264 times
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I got my kit from Marianne today! It's super! I'll have to photograph it later!! Great papers and embellishments to get me started on Chevie's scrapbook. She even did a diecut of "Chevie" yay!!
Thanks!!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Glad you got it, Debi! I should have put Chevie's name on the box, too!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Debbie J wrote:I received my box from Keitha today! Thanks so much. Tons of goodies in there. Lots of things I will be able to use for Jak and summer/beach stuff that will go with our Hawaii trip coming up in May.

Can't wait to dig into this!
Glad it got there safely and you think it might be useful. I took a photo before packing it up to make sure I thought it worked together; here's what was inside:
Attachments
DSCN4987_r.jpg
DSCN4987_r.jpg (115.2 KiB) Viewed 245 times
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Thanks for posting that Keitha. I just brought my kit downstairs to do just that!! Will be contemplating what photos to use next.
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Yay - when I got home Friday night my box from Pam had arrived, with both my swap kit and Jan. challenge prize. Thanks Pam; lots of new-to-me stuff in there that's different than what I'd typically buy, so it'll be fun to see what I can do with it.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Keitha - I love the kit you pulled together for Debbie. The colors are just so pretty! I have a few of them so I might use your kit for inspiration to make a kit for myself to use. I do hope you can use what I sent. They're among my favorite colors to use. Looking forward to seeing what you create with it.

Remember to create something with your kits (if you haven't done so yet) and get the photos posted (she says to herself!).
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Here's a page I did with the kit that Keihta sent. She coordinated everything beautifully and I love how this turned out. I do need to practice my sewing skills!! I barely learned how to thread the thing after watching a youtube video how to do it. Usually my granddaughter does it for me but she's away at college. It's terrible having to fend for myself!! I love that photo of Jak where he's goofing off playing in the dirt and the ball is coming right at him. Basically that's what most of the kids did. But they are only 6.
Attachments
DSCN1715.JPG
DSCN1715.JPG (219.88 KiB) Viewed 220 times
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Another couple of pages with my kit from Debi. 2 more pages and then I will have killed this kit. LOL! The lighting in the room and this picture doesn't do it justice.
Attachments
2-22-15.jpg
2-22-15.jpg (121.13 KiB) Viewed 216 times
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Nice LO Laurie! Way to go using up so much of this kit!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Marianne - how did I miss your card? It's so pretty!

Debbie & Laurie - more great pages! I love them.

Here's one I did with my kit from Monica. Typical Monica - she stuffed that box full of fall/autumn products. I'll have supplies to use for years.
These photos are from our fall 2012 trip to Fontana Dam although these were taken several miles away - almost in TN.
IMG_0886.JPG
IMG_0886.JPG (223.08 KiB) Viewed 214 times
Pam Cook #48
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

You all have done some great work. Marianne, that card is great, and Debbie and Pam those layouts are great too.
North Carolina
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

I did it! I killed the kit! LOL! Thank you Debi for the wonderful kit. It was beautiful paper. Again, the lighting and my phone camera doesn't do it justice.
Attachments
2-22-2015-3.jpg
2-22-2015-3.jpg (101.6 KiB) Viewed 211 times
North Carolina
Monica

Post by Monica »

pamcook wrote:Here's one I did with my kit from Monica. Typical Monica - she stuffed that box full of fall/autumn products. I'll have supplies to use for years.
You *did* request fall/autumn stuff. Was only following directions. ;) Lovely layout.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin