Project Life style card swap

ScrappinJen

Re: Project Life style card swap

Post by ScrappinJen »

By the way, Pam, I don't mean to hijack your swap but I think at least eight cards would be more appropriate. Since that's the number Becky suggests on a page.

Next question, do people want eight from the same set or a variety? Does anyone in the swap actually use pocket style?

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

That's a great suggestion Jen. I was pulling cards last night and keeping it to 6 I realized that in many cases it wouldn't make a full pocket style page. But with at least 8 you can plus if you're only going to use the cards in a traditional LO you could get several pages made with 8.

I'm all for sending 8 cards.
FARLEY in Sacramento
nancine

Post by nancine »

I'd send eight also, I know I have plenty to chose from!
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

I'm happy to send 8. However, I don't scrap pocket style pages and don't mind a mix of styles as they're likely to end up on a variety of pages anyway. My intent was to send a variety of styles - mind you, I haven't pulled out my cards yet to see what I've actually got. So Jen, tell me if you have a preference yourself.
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Mine went postal on Friday and I sent six but I do think eight would be a good idea. Actually, I could have sent 20 and not even known they were gone.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Keitha wrote:I'm happy to send 8. However, I don't scrap pocket style pages and don't mind a mix of styles as they're likely to end up on a variety of pages anyway. My intent was to send a variety of styles - mind you, I haven't pulled out my cards yet to see what I've actually got. So Jen, tell me if you have a preference yourself.

Good to know Keitha. And I promise I won't send you any that say "best day ever"! :lol: :lol: :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Variety is the spice of life, Keitha! I have yet to make a true Pocket page the way Becky and her followers do it.

I could use a Best Day Ever though. On a traditional layout. :D
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

ScrappinJen wrote:By the way, Pam, I don't mean to hijack your swap but I think at least eight cards would be more appropriate. Since that's the number Becky suggests on a page.

Next question, do people want eight from the same set or a variety? Does anyone in the swap actually use pocket style?

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Send as many as you like. My swaps are flexible - except for deadlines
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

ScrappinJen wrote:Variety is the spice of life, Keitha! I have yet to make a true Pocket page the way Becky and her followers do it.

I think I have a few to spare. :roll:
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Wonderful!
Who would like Farley's PL cards?
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Pam I am already sending mine to Keitha I thought. I've got hers pulled and ready to go.
FARLEY in Sacramento
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

paddlegal wrote:
ScrappinJen wrote:Variety is the spice of life, Keitha! I have yet to make a true Pocket page the way Becky and her followers do it.

I think I have a few to spare. :roll:

I was just joking with Jen about "best day ever" cards.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

paddlegal wrote:Pam I am already sending mine to Keitha I thought. I've got hers pulled and ready to go.
Oh geez - sorry - I got lost for a bit!
To get back on track - Jen was the last person to enter so she's waiting to hear who would like PL cards from her.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

paddlegal wrote:
Keitha wrote:I'm happy to send 8. However, I don't scrap pocket style pages and don't mind a mix of styles as they're likely to end up on a variety of pages anyway. My intent was to send a variety of styles - mind you, I haven't pulled out my cards yet to see what I've actually got. So Jen, tell me if you have a preference yourself.

Good to know Keitha. And I promise I won't send you any that say "best day ever"! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You've been paying attention! :lol: :lol:
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Wow Sue, thank you! Your set of fabulous PL cards arrived today and no, I don't have any of these. They're perfect and I'll have so much fun using them...right up my birding alley.

Very strange though, as I was admiring your wonderful envelope before opening it, I realized it had already been carefully slit open!!! What? I was stunned. Someone with care had opened the envelope from the top. I'm confident all you sent was contained in the envelope but how weird and annoying is that? Someone in a PO between you and me must have been looking for cash? Amazing. So relieved that your great package arrived in spite of this.

I've taken photos. Shall we all post the cards we receive?
FARLEY in Sacramento