Pam Cook's June 2016 layouts

pbp908

Re: Pam Cook's June 2016 layouts

Post by pbp908 »

Bonus points for creating 2 great LOs while brain dead!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

That's the one place I didn't get to see. Your layouts are making me wish I had.
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

By the way, it looks like you gals did LOTS of sightseeing. How did you get any crafty stuff done? I'm usually exhausted after a day sightseeing.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

ScrappinJen wrote:By the way, it looks like you gals did LOTS of sightseeing. How did you get any crafty stuff done? I'm usually exhausted after a day sightseeing.
Not everyone did the sightseeing that Carol, Keitha and I did, mostly because they have already been there and done that. I didn't bring too much to scrap. I worked on an album for my step grandson about his basketball high school career, and for those of you I told he probably he wouldn't appreciate it, I totally take it back. He cried like a baby! Made me cry too.
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Awwww, that's touching, Debbie.

I know the feeling. I have very rarely, if ever, seen a tear in my friend Teresa's eye. Even at the most sentimentally sloppy movie.

A few years ago, I made her an 8x8 album with a layout for each of Mallory's birthdays. It was pretty cute. She didn't cry like a baby but she did get wet-eyed.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Pam how you ever made such a fantastic LO after your irritating and exhausting evening last night is a wonder. LOVE the paper choices. I'll give you bonus points for creating a fabulous LO even though there are no enamel dots. :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

My layouts are from 2015 and we only had 2 days sightseeing out of the week. Like Judy said, the best thing about being away for a week is not feeling like you have to be cutting and gluing every second to make the most of your time. It really is very relaxing. There really is so much to see and do on the Outer Banks. So much history and beauty. I'm looking forward to scrapbooking my 2016 photos. They'll be very different.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

You're doing a great job, Pam. Gotta love when gift shops offer up items perfect for putting on scrapbook pages.

Debbie - I, too, feel like there's more that we could have seen and done in the area. We should have ditched the scrapping altogether and spent the whole week sightseeing. Although your step-grandson's reaction to his album totally made it worth lugging all that with you.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Awesome Debbie! Glad he really liked it.

Pam you are doing a terrific job. I look forward to scrapping the photos from this year.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Inspired by a page on Pinterest. Taken out our front door one evening in February. Seemed strange to put away my beach supplies for a while!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (180.89 KiB) Viewed 157 times
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Beautiful. How do you find these gems on Pinterest?
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Searched sunrise scrapbook layouts. I try to be specific when I'm searching (to narrow them down).
Sometimes I search by company - "crate paper scrapbook layouts". Just depends.

Should have mentioned I used ribbon, lace, stamps stamp, and Stickles. All thing sI rarely use in a page any more.
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Is that how you made the little "trails?" With Stickles? Lovely.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Yep. Stickles.
Pam Cook #48
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Looks really great! I didn't think that was stickles
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO