Jennifer's June 2016 LOAD layouts

pamcook

Re: Jennifer's June 2016 LOAD layouts

Post by pamcook »

I know exactly what you're talking about. I almost bought some because they were packed so nicely. Then I came to my senses.
Pam Cook #48
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Wonderful pages Jen. I have to say I was drawn to that slice of pie! Finally found that little plane but he looks cute.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

BTW - I love the way you used buttons on that layout. Cute whales also.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

DAY THREE

Another oldie, ALSB made years ago. January 1, 2011, to be exact. Chrissie and I have a tradition of ALSBing via FaceTime every New Years Day.

Photos from a day trip to Santa Rosa in 2013. Kit is Mirror, Mirror. Bonus points for using a Unity stamp never used as well as a Project Life card from my stash. Oh, and you probably can't see them but I used teeny tiny gems as the dot over my j's in the title.

You will have to deduct bonus points for the fact that I dropped my adhesive sheet onto the left page and messed up the photos. Will have to print them again unfortunately or the layout will stick to the page protector. (That is, if I ever file my layouts into page protectors. You don't want to know how far behind I am on that task).

Thanks for your comments thus far and thanks for looking.
Attachments
PAO LOAD Day 3.jpg
PAO LOAD Day 3.jpg (212.34 KiB) Viewed 164 times
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

:clap:
Pam Cook #48
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Love that Jen, I'll have to get out my Club Scrap deck and try a few of those.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Can't tell you how many photos I've messed up that way. :(

Great LOs and perfect paper for them.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

DAY FOUR

This is an ALSB from last month's Club Scrap kit Creative License. Hasn't been hoarded for years. I personally think I deserve bonus points for using the hardware stuff provided in the kit. In past, I wouldn't add that stuff. Either due to laziness or not wanting a chunky scrapbook. I figure nowadays, just go for it. I also rarely use the fibers but, gosh darn it, I am tired of accumulating stuff. I want to USE IT.

I also know I deserve bonus points for pulling out (actually, I just stumbled onto it in that stack of unfinished layouts) an old unused Crafters Workshop Arrows stencil which worked perfectly for this layout. AND MORE BONUS POINTS....I actually used a spray. Memories Mist Sparkling Silver. AND IT STILL WORKS!!! I wish you could see how beautiful it looks, so sparkly.

I always seem to make a mistake or two when doing my ALSBs. What is wrong with me? Does that happen to anyone else? Well, anyway, I used too much of my beautiful checkered ribbon on this one so another one doesn’t have it. Boo hoo. This is 7 and 8 on the Lite ALSB.

My niece recently got her first car. Funny thing is, she hasn’t driven yet. Fearful. Have you heard of that? So I guess the parents decided to give her a tank to protect her. Gotta love her.
Attachments
Creative License Fun.jpg
Creative License Fun.jpg (207.89 KiB) Viewed 147 times
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Love that.....I might have to look at trying Club Scrap again. That was perfect paper for those photos. :cool5:
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Nice pages! You're racking up those bonus points!
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Doesn't matter how long the layouts have been sitting around.... getting them finished is the goal this month!!

The car layout is fun! Those CS papers are perfect for it... but I'm not enticed to re-join just yet... still have plenty of kits to use up before I can start collecting again... LOL
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Love those colors Jen, and nice car.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I love the LOs. The color is perfect.

I always screwed up my ALSBs. Nobody but you will know - it looked perfect to me.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

DAY FIVE

Unlike some over-achievers here, I am posting only one LAYOUT A DAY. HA HA HA

So I did my best to channel Pam/Shimelle but these clusters are as clustery as I can get. Papers from DCWV Fiesta stack which I adore but I haven't been hoarding it long. Maybe eight months. Finally dug into it. Look carefully and you'll spot a first for me. I have never put an embellishment over the face of a person I don't want in my scrapbook. I have carefully edited some photos but this one, well...she's stuck right in the middle of the photo. This is my ex-DIL and I didn't like her when she was in the family, didn't want her in my albums then and I certainly don't want to look at her now. So I just placed an ampersand over her face and always-exposed boobs. Hubby loved it. Thanks for looking.

Allison Davis sketch.
Bonus points for enamel dots????

P.S. Forgot to mention, my SIL is pointing out the town he was born in down in old Mexico. Zacatecas. Yes, he is a naturalized legal citizen.
Attachments
PAO LOAD Fiesta Day Five.jpg
PAO LOAD Fiesta Day Five.jpg (238.41 KiB) Viewed 120 times
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

Love it! Very creative in more ways than one.
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO