Kill a Kit with Style

Got one? Know of a good one?
Monica

Kill a Kit with Style

Post by Monica »

There's a summer long event done by a group of Youtubers where they build a kit from their stash at the beginning of each month, scrap with it throughout the month, and try to kill it off. I've been watching the first round of them... 20 women participating... as they show what they chose and why. I've one question though... why do they feel compelled to mention how old each piece of paper or embellishment is? I'm laughing at the one I'm currently watching, because she was going on about old paper from 2015. Hell, I have paper from 1997 still in my stash! :lol: :lol:

Anyway, if you're interested, here's a link to the first one: How to Kill a Kit with Style
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Re: Kill a Kit with Style

Post by pamcook »

I wonder that myself. Do you think people ask hoping they can still find it for sale? Who knows?
Thanks for the link. It’s good to know there are still folks out there Scrapbooking!
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Going to check it out. Thanks for the link.
wannabescrappin

Post by wannabescrappin »

Sounds like it could be fun!! :creating:
Find time each day to rejoice in the journey...

Cheryl H (aka wannabescrappin)
#61 in the order of PAO
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

You should do it, Monica, so they get to see some really old paper! :lol: We might have papers from before they were born! I'll have to go watch, thanks.

The Counterfeit Kit Challenge is still going. You build a kit similar to a commercial kit and try to use it in the month. They also have challenges or tutorials through the month. I'm surprised they are still going.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I’ve pulled together a kit. Plan to use it with Shimelle’s new layering class. Of course I’m making a big assumption that it will work. Maybe by the time she posts it I’ll decide which photos to print. Maybe.
Pam Cook #48