The hedgehog hollow

What clubs do you belong to, what do they offer, would you recommend or beware...
4nancie

The hedgehog hollow

Post by 4nancie »

Has anyone ordered the monthly kit?
Thinking about ordering and wanted to know what’s people thought about it.
Thanks
:creating:
pamcook

Re: The hedgehog hollow

Post by pamcook »

I watch her videos from time to time. Had forgotten about her kit club. Let us know what you think of it.
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I wish the site would show what was in the past kits. Or have I missed clicking on something?
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Gee, I missed the fact that she has kits! Maybe it’s the pink hair? :lol: Seriously I do enjoy watching her videos and reviews of products. Guess I’m not watching the right ones to have missed kits. Nancie, looking forward to what you think if you order one.

By the way Nancie, I keep seeing you on FB in Michael Strong classes...that is you, right? Jealous. Loved it when he came up to Fairfield CA one year to teach right before he did the 2010 CS Retreat which I attended. His classes are excellent. He’s fun too.
FARLEY in Sacramento
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Check YouTube. I think there are kit unboxing videos out there for them
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

nchoney wrote:Check YouTube. I think there are kit unboxing videos out there for them

Oh, are you referring to the Tonic kits? (I get those monthly kits right now, LOL). I thought maybe she had her very own kits. I subscribe to her channel. I’ll go look again.
FARLEY in Sacramento
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

They have their own kits and I thought I had seen her do videos of some of them.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Thanks Pam. I realized I am subscribed to Ashlea in the above YouTube link. I just never saw these particular videos.

I seem to be on a hunt for a new collection. I may be ready to drop Tonic as their amazing pile of dies build up unused. It’s a great kit and I particularly love the Nuvo products that come with it. If they had just a Nuvo kit I would do it. Their specialty papers are very nice also but again they are stacking up. Time for me to move on to something else...or nothing at all wouldn’t be a bad idea.
FARLEY in Sacramento
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

thanks for the link on YouTube. I didn't order it and I don't think I will. The tonic box sounds interesting. I need to stay out of the stores and use what I have, but its so fun to get stuff in the mail!!
Thanks for all your input.
:creating:
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

paddlegal wrote: By the way Nancie, I keep seeing you on FB in Michael Strong classes...that is you, right? Jealous. Loved it when he came up to Fairfield CA one year to teach right before he did the 2010 CS Retreat which I attended. His classes are excellent. He’s fun too.
Yes that is me.
We had one of our last stamp stores close. So Mike has been going up North to teach classes. Too far for me to go to a class! He talked to Kelly's paper and is doing one class a month. I really enjoy him and his cards so I am glad he is teaching closer. There is another person who teaches there also they take turns doing morning and afternoon classes.