Home again

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
katymjo

Re: Home again

Post by katymjo »

I got the results yesterday and it's all good news. I'm healing up well and next week I'll see the "Bra Lady" to get fitted for a prosthesis and a bra to put it in! Maybe I'll actually find out what my bra size is, instead of just thinking " This one will do!" :P
Thankyou for all your kindness.
Kathryn.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

katymjo wrote:I got the results yesterday and it's all good news. I'm healing up well and next week I'll see the "Bra Lady" to get fitted for a prosthesis and a bra to put it in! Maybe I'll actually find out what my bra size is, instead of just thinking " This one will do!" :P
Kathryn.
Wonderful news! I'm so happy to hear all is well!

I can remember going to a store with my Mom where someone would help fit you with the proper size. We went there for years. Great to have a bra lady! Bra shopping is the worst!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

mpizzazz wrote:
katymjo wrote:I got the results yesterday and it's all good news. I'm healing up well and next week I'll see the "Bra Lady" to get fitted for a prosthesis and a bra to put it in! Maybe I'll actually find out what my bra size is, instead of just thinking " This one will do!" :P
Kathryn.
Wonderful news! I'm so happy to hear all is well!

I can remember going to a store with my Mom where someone would help fit you with the proper size. We went there for years. Great to have a bra lady! Bra shopping is the worst!
Wonderful news Kathryn. I am so happy for you.

In another lifetime ago, as a very young woman, I sold bras! I can remember having to measure and help some women in the fitting room. What an experience. :lol:

Bra sizes from same manufacturer can run all wonky, making you go what the heck! You really have to try everything on.

I hope your bra fitting is a non event, easy peasy, and you get something that is perfect
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Wonderful news, Kathryn!

Many decades ago my Gram worked in the lingerie department at Marshall Fields on Michigan Avenue in Chicago. She was a "bra lady".
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pugmom wrote:Wonderful news, Kathryn!

Many decades ago my Gram worked in the lingerie department at Marshall Fields on Michigan Avenue in Chicago. She was a "bra lady".

Kathryn that is wonderful news! Your fitting will be great. My mom had a mastectomy also. She used her special bra to hold her passport or other valuables when traveling, LOL.

Sue I wonder if your Gram was at Marshall Fields when my mom was there in the advertising dept. She was a fashion illustrator. It would have been in 1940 I think. She also worked at Carson Pirie Scott.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Wonderful news Kathryn!
Pam Cook #48