This is the one I'm keeping my eye on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBGFL19IKoU
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Re: WRMK All In One Tool

Post by paddlegal »

Yes, I just saw this today too. It’s pretty darn tricky and clever. I think though I still prefer the one I’ve been jazzed over that just stamps and nothing else. I also think I’d probably lose some of the important components of the All In One. I will be really interested to see how it’s received and used.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Oh my goodness, it does everything. Interesting.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Do you stamp on the scoring board? I either zone out during that part or they skip over it.
It’s a brilliant concept and WRMK has a great reputation. It’s going to be difficult for me to not buy it. But - getting those replacement cutting blades is what drives me crazy. Cheryl M was able to get me a couple of blades for my Stampin’ Up paper trimmer (I still need to see if the Fiskars brand will work on it). Maybe Hobby Lobby will carry it and I can get it with a coupon. Then I won’t have to over think it as much! The price point will be important to me. That is a lot of tools - and space saving as well. I wonder how sturdy it is? That’s another thing I like about my Cutterpillar - it’s sturdy enough that it doesn’t move around when I’m cutting papers.
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

For me this would be a traveling tool instead of dragging so many other tools around. And I don't have an envelope maker, so that would be a big plus.

Pam, I wondered about the stamping, too. Surely it would have to have something to put on top of the scorelines??
Pam P.

paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pbp908 wrote:For me this would be a traveling tool instead of dragging so many other tools around. And I don't have an envelope maker, so that would be a big plus.

Pam, I wondered about the stamping, too. Surely it would have to have something to put on top of the scorelines??

I didn’t notice in the video but on the separate press (it and it’s accessories arrive tomorrow!) there is a removable gridded mat to stamp on if preferred. I use it and like it.

So here’s one scenario that I came up with (not to be a killjoy)...Say you are stamping a complicated multi-layered stamp but for some reason you need to cut some paper halfway through (I know, unlikely) and you don’t want to move your paper you are stamping on...now what?

In my husband’s words, “a tool that does many things will not do them well”. I really like and think highly of WRMK products and enjoy my envelope punch. Just being the devil’s advocate here.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

At the moment I have space for all the boards and tools I already have, and until I see this thing do something new for me think I'll be able to resist it. I agree though, WRMK do have a stellar reputation when it comes to tools.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

pbp908 wrote:For me this would be a traveling tool instead of dragging so many other tools around. And I don't have an envelope maker, so that would be a big plus.

It would be nice to take in a travel tote. I’m going to watch for reviews before I buy it. I buy tools too quickly and end up not using most of them.
Pam Cook #48
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

$54.99 on scrapbook.com (sale price). No reviews there yet.
Pam Cook #48
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

I was looking around the Web for info on the
new All in one and it seems it's just going out to
the stores now.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'm trying to be patient while I wait for reviews.
Pam P.