So, Trello

A great location for discussions about all things organizational. From supplies to creations - how do you keep your crafts organized?
Keitha

So, Trello

Post by Keitha »

I'm curious if any of you use Trello to keep track of your crafting projects and/or online classes? I'd never heard of it before a few weeks ago, but since then have heard several mentions of it; in fact Roben-Marie Smith has a free course that just started today where she talks about it. Trello is a free project management app for both phone and desktop; it appears to be fairly easy to get started, but has lots of features for more in-depth use. I've just downloaded it today, and think it might finally be the platform where I can successfully track the myriad of online classes I want to corral in one place so I don't forget about them, as well as my never-ending list of craft projects I've either started or want to do. I like that there are ways to prioritize items to help focus on what's currently important, as well as how you can attach anything from a document to web link to image, etc. to the list item for easy reference.
So, if any of you A Types out there have used it and have tips, I'm all ears. I'm working my way through the training on LinkedIn, but that is naturally geared to business users, not scrapbookers.
nchoney

Re: So, Trello

Post by nchoney »

Jennifer Wilson is promoting it on the Simple Scrapper site... I think I took a peek at it and then decided I'd rather spend time creating scrapbook pages :-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Hmmmm...sounds interesting. I am trying to keep track of crafting projects/swaps/commitments/birthday-anniversary cards in my BUJO. But I am curious and will take a look. I just today remembered that I must make an anniversary card to take to a 40th party Saturday and oh...my brother’s birthday. :roll:

Definitely need help to prioritize and JUST DO IT.

Thanks Keitha. I’ll take a look at it.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Never heard of this. I make lists for everything and use A LOT of sticky notes.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I am so the opposite of Type A.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

nchoney wrote:Jennifer Wilson is promoting it on the Simple Scrapper site... I think I took a peek at it and then decided I'd rather spend time creating scrapbook pages :-)
Yep, that's the first person I heard talking about it in a podcast. I'm not a member of her site, but it did intrigue me enough to want to give it a go.