Jessica Sprague

New tricks to amaze your friends
Judi in IL

Re: Jessica Sprague

Post by Judi in IL »

Love that idea, Gwen to put pics of the child at different ages. I just helped SIL go through several bozes of pictures and negatives that were left in MILs house after she passed last fall. I got a bunch of negs of DH when he was little printed. They are so precious. I didn't know him until we were in college, but I love those pictures of his early years. I am definitely going to put a few of those on his cover page1 Thanks for the idea! I love being able to share all kinds of different stuff!!
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

I havent even started mine yet. We bought Epson ink downtown but it wont work in my printer because the freakin chip is Japanese & my American printer doesnt recognize it even though its the same exact cartridge! :angry37:
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

They all look great!

Even though registration is closed, can someone post a link to the class info (just the main stuff, not the content of course!) so we can read what it's all about?
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Here's the info from her main page:

Lately, I've been realizing, that for me, there needs to be a way to capture little stories that can either be made into scrapbook pages, or not. There needs to be a way to fill in those gaps for which there might not be a full-blown 2-page spread that took me 4 hours. But that is a story worth telling nonetheless.

I'm confident that I'm not the only person out there in this situation. So that's why I developed this class. We ALL have stories. And whatever way it is that we choose to tell them, we all need a way of capturing them first. So that's where Stories in Hand comes in.

In our week-long, instructor-led class, we will learn:

Techniques for capturing memories from our own lives and from others
Dozens of prompts for stories you might have forgotten
A cool system for capturing the stories happening in your life right now, AND for listing the stories you have yet to tell
Technologies you can use to help you gather your stories together with photos, video, your blog, or any other media you have that gives a peek into your life
And we will make a REALLY CUTE project! (You’ll find out the supply list when you register). You are not required to have Photoshop to complete the project.

Oh yeah, by the way, this class is COMPLETELY FREE.

All you need to do to register is follow the links that will appear here, on the home page at JessicaSprague.com, and in the email I’ll send to everyone on my newsletter list, and type in the code we’ll give you. You’ll be added to the class group and have FREE unlimited access to the class materials and the private message board.

So, why?

Partly it’s because I feel strongly about the concept here.

And the other part is this. I want you to see what the JessicaSprague.com learning experience is like. There’s never been a better opportunity to check out what the videos are like, to participate in a private class message board, and to have access to top-of-the-line class materials than the Stories in Hand class.

So consider this my invitation to you.

Come, tell some stories. Make a cute project. Change your life.
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

this is very cool

so many art classes and so little time :(
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Tell me about it! I need to MAKE the time to do the book. I have all the class lessons saved.
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

Sounds pretty cool!

I started a similar book (6x6) with short stories from my childhood, that I didn't have pics to go with. I think I have two layouts done lol.
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

I finally finished my book and thought I would share it with you.
Attachments
book 002.jpg
book 002.jpg (38.26 KiB) Viewed 285 times
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

beautiful, Judi! Is that Stickles on the tabs?
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Gorgeous book Judi! Thats it, I vow to start work on my book TODAY!!!
Luly

Post by Luly »

Fantastic job on these ladies. I didnt know anything about this one or I would have definitely jumped in. Thanks for sharing.
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

Yes, I-P I used stickles on the tabs. I like sparkle. I covered the round embellie with Glossy Accents thinking the words would still show through, but they didn't. I used Tim's grungeboard covers. Fibers from Retreat 2006.