2009 RR-ATC swap teams are posted!

Laurie

Re: 2009 RR-ATC swap teams are posted!

Post by Laurie »

jam1375 wrote:Laurie, Team 20's ATCs are on their way to you. I put them in today's mail, so you should see them around the first of next week. I was sitting at work this afternoon, after dropping them in the mail on my way to the office, I realized that I forgot to put my name on the back, so if you could add it, that would be fantastic! I'm having tons of fun with this swap, and can't wait to see how they turn out.
Jenn,
Just got them on Saturday. They are beautiful. I can't wait to work on them. You and Lynn did a great job. I just hope I can do as well for you ladies.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

Team 13's ATCs are headed to Jenn for the final touches in the AM!!!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I guess this is sort of a non-update, but I wanted to post to keep myself honest. I'm still sitting on team 4's cards, but I will try my best to finish them up this weekend and get them on their way home to everyone. So far, everything that has come to mind would really be more of a second focal image than an embellishment. LOL. My muse isn't quite paying attention the rules.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Holly

Post by Holly »

Holly wrote:
ErinW-N wrote:Heads up Maritza! Team 12 backgrounds are flying in your direction :lol:

Maritza--did you get these yet?
Still haven't heard from Maritza on these. Still wondering where they are? :?
ErinW-N

Post by ErinW-N »

Maritza and Holly, I mailed my backgrounds on Jan26, they were tag shaped and stamped in red and purple.

I'm now wondering too where they are, I'll be glad to send another set if no one has seen them.
Did i mail them to the wrong person?
ErinW-N

Post by ErinW-N »

I have backgrounds from Annette, but not yet recieved team # 3
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Erin - I mailed team 3 for you to embellish on January 23rd! They should have been there a long time ago.
ErinW-N

Post by ErinW-N »

Debbie J wrote:Erin - I mailed team 3 for you to embellish on January 23rd! They should have been there a long time ago.
Debbie,

my apologies, I found them. I'll get them and Team 1 (Annette and Bobbie) out ASAP.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Whew! Glad you found them--I was worried another one of my packages was lost in the mail. I seem to have that "luck" lately!! Can't wait to see them.
donnak

Post by donnak »

Attention Team 9: I sent my backgrounds to Bee and she rec'd them Jan 23. Christy, I haven't heard from her since!
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Shhhh.. I had so quiet time... I do not want to jinks it

I am on the following teams

5. Maritza
Luanne
Donna K
I am hopefully working on backgrounds tonight.. Shhh...

12. Erin W-N
Maritza
Holly
Have not seen the backgrounds...waiting, waiting, waiting..

17. Deb B
Ruth Ann L
Maritza
I am done !!! and will be mailing out tonight/tomorrow.. ( but I have 4, so I am keeping one and mailing 2 to Ruth Ann and one back to Deb)

sorry for the delay on my part..
donnak

Post by donnak »

9. Donna K
Bee Little
Christy

Attn: Christy!!! I have not heard back from Bee - shall I prepare more backgrounds and send them out to you??? What do you think??? I can do them this coming weekend and have them in the mail on Sat!
LMK please! Then you can do the focal point and I will be glad to finish them up and send them out!! :anyone:
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

pm'd you Donna
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I sent Bee another PM (just because I'd like her to state her intentions with this)...I sent backgrounds in her place to one team.....this is frustrating...I sent her a PM about 10 days ago, she got the PM, but never responded......
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:I sent Bee another PM (just because I'd like her to state her intentions with this)...I sent backgrounds in her place to one team.....this is frustrating...I sent her a PM about 10 days ago, she got the PM, but never responded......
I just saw today that she has posted in CS regarding the PSL so she is active - at least over there . . .