2009 RR-ATC swap teams are posted!

jfugina

Re: 2009 RR-ATC swap teams are posted!

Post by jfugina »

FANTASTIC Farley! Deep breath... I really need to get on the stick. I'm getting more performance anxiety by the day!!!

You ladies rock - so very talented - the whole lot of you!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

I've got Team 14's backgrounds here. I know I'm late getting the focal point added and getting them out the door. They will be out of here in the next day or so, I promise!!! :tomato:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Farley what a gorgeous ATC! You ladies WOW!!!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Eek! Unexpected mail today! I need to learn to read better-I totally missed that I was on 4 teams. oops.

Annette - your team 4 focals arrived today. Beautiful job to you and Holly both!

I now have three sets of ATCs staring me in the face. And I will work on all of them this weekend, I promise.
Julie Fugina
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I received the Team 10 ATC for me to embellish. They are beautiful - I need to roll some ideas around in my head for a couple of days before I settle on something.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

OK, I have updates on mine. I finished the embellishments on the set for Ruth Ann and Nancie, and those will go out tomorrow after I've scanned the spoilers. I couldn't do it last night because I wanted everything to be good and dry.

I also did about 12 prototypes for the a focal image for Farley's background, and I think I have one I like finally. I will get those made tonight and sent on to Bee tomorrow.

Once those are out the door, I'll start concentrating on the embellishments for the cards I got from Annette last night. Whee!
Julie Fugina
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

Hasmom99 wrote:I received the Team 10 ATC for me to embellish. They are beautiful - I need to roll some ideas around in my head for a couple of days before I settle on something.
;) ;) ;)
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

jfugina wrote:OK, I have updates on mine. I finished the embellishments on the set for Ruth Ann and Nancie, and those will go out tomorrow after I've scanned the spoilers. I couldn't do it last night because I wanted everything to be good and dry.

I also did about 12 prototypes for the a focal image for Farley's background, and I think I have one I like finally. I will get those made tonight and sent on to Bee tomorrow.

Once those are out the door, I'll start concentrating on the embellishments for the cards I got from Annette last night. Whee!

Julie, you are stressing too much over this? Many years ago I took a class from Suze Weinberg. The most important thing I learned from her was to not over-think what you want to do. For an exercise she gave us 10 4x6 assorted color and textured card stock. We had 10 minutes to complete all the backgrounds she had just demoed. It was a frenzy of everyone grabbing inks, paints, brayers and stamps and the results were fantastic. That being said, I paused some doing the focal and embellishments too...backgrounds are definitely the easiest.

Really looking forward to the finished product. (noooo pressure)
FARLEY in Sacramento
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Farley, that is beautiful!
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Team 11 - Gwen and Nancie your ATCs are on their way to you. Mailed them out yesterday so maybe Monday or Tuesday I hope you will receive them. I had so much fun playing with my very artistic friends. Thanks.
FARLEY in Sacramento
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Team 16 - Bobbie and Lanita...I mailed our ATCs off to Lanita yesterday Priority Mail but I discovered that doesn't mean a whole lot when it's going to Germany! Have fun Lanita...can't wait to see the end results.
FARLEY in Sacramento
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

Hasmom99 wrote:I received the Team 10 ATC for me to embellish. They are beautiful - I need to roll some ideas around in my head for a couple of days before I settle on something.

Can't wait to see them Lynn!
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

paddlegal wrote:Team 16 - Bobbie and Lanita...I mailed our ATCs off to Lanita yesterday Priority Mail but I discovered that doesn't mean a whole lot when it's going to Germany! Have fun Lanita...can't wait to see the end results.

Hopefully they will get here in a timely matter! I'll let you know when they arrive!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Team 23 are finished an on their way home.

Team 15 is on it's way to Bee for embellishments.

Team 4 is on my table awaiting embellishment.
Julie Fugina
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

I ran through this thread and was just wondering about team 1, Annette, Erin N-W and myself.