2009 RR-ATC swap teams are posted!

Holly

Re: 2009 RR-ATC swap teams are posted!

Post by Holly »

Maritza wrote:Erin and Holly

I am done... and sending to Holly...

Holly .. I had a hard time stopping... I spilled over into your area... I just could not help my self.. honestly.. :P :P
Maritza--These look completed already! I'll have to think on them...I don't want to over do them, ...must find something...
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Holly wrote: Maritza--These look completed already! I'll have to think on them...I don't want to over do them, ...must find something...
:oops:

I am so sorry.. I just could not stop
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

donnak wrote:
Luanne wrote:Team 5 on their way for final details.
Cool, Luanne - can't wait to see them!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

TEAM9

They are here!!!!
beautiful work already
I'll finish them up in the next day or two and send them on to their final homes :D
donnak

Post by donnak »

ChristyB wrote:TEAM9

They are here!!!!
beautiful work already
I'll finish them up in the next day or two and send them on to their final homes :D
I'm soooo glad! Can't wait to see them!!
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I just got team 2 in the mail to Deb. I've been swamped at work and the envelope has been in my car all week. Sorry about that. This has been one long week. :roll:
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

any news on team 5?
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

got the finished team 2 card this morning as well as a stamp....thank you Luanne, Lynn, and Deb....the ATC is really gorgeous.
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Hate to be a PEST

but any news on team 5??

if they do not show, this will be the second time.. on a RR that my my team disappears :cry:
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Maritza, was this the winter swap? cuz you're not on team 5 in the spring swap

team 5 was: Maritza, Luanne, Donna......anyone??????
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:Maritza, was this the winter swap? cuz you're not on team 5 in the spring swap

Yes Ruth Ann

still waiting for team 5, winter swap
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Maritza wrote:
Ruth Ann Landry wrote:Maritza, was this the winter swap? cuz you're not on team 5 in the spring swap

Yes Ruth Ann

still waiting for team 5, winter swap

So I am swamp with work and tons of other stuff

and guess what I remember

yes this set from back when??

never got them

5. Maritza
Luanne
Donna K

missing in action :? :cry:

that the second time it happens to me
donnak

Post by donnak »

Whoa! Remind me what they looked like when you send out the backgrounds, Maritza??? I have myself down for the finish on that team but don't have that I ever rec'd the ATCs . . . both my other winter teams were completed - wonder what happened????
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Maybe you should each check that the addresses were correct for the members of your team. It is possible that they were lost in the mail with an incorrect address.

Maritza, please PM your snail mail address to me - I have a few extra ATCs I will send to you. :)
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

donnak wrote:Whoa! Remind me what they looked like when you send out the backgrounds, Maritza??? I have myself down for the finish on that team but don't have that I ever rec'd the ATCs . . . both my other winter teams were completed - wonder what happened????
Donna

Luanne was mailing to you.. I never saw what she did .. and I have to hunt for the background.. spare that I think I kept
Hasmom99 wrote:Maybe you should each check that the addresses were correct for the members of your team. It is possible that they were lost in the mail with an incorrect address.

Maritza, please PM your snail mail address to me - I have a few extra ATCs I will send to you. :)
Lynne

that is so kind of you, I appreciate it greatly.. just want to figure out what happened with my team..