Congratulations Card

paddlegal

Re: Congratulations Card

Post by paddlegal »

Keitha wrote:Gorgeous card Farley; I'm sure it was well received!

I recognized that eagle stamp as a friend and I were just discussing eagle stamps on the weekend. While I could certainly use an eagle stamp with all my Alaska photos, I don't want to buy a patriotic stamp set where I'd never use half of them, and surprisingly none of the other big stamp companies seem to have good options either.

Scarce indeed, Keitha. That’s exactly why I jumped on this one with 3 different views of the Bald Eagle.

And thank you all again for your comments. I don’t know what his reaction to my card was but he was totally overwhelmed by about a dozen of us showing up. We waited for an hour for him to appear, LOL. When he pulled into the parking lot we stood masked 6’ apart on the steps to the Vistor Center and appaulded him to his embarrassment. We loved it and so did he. We were bummed that we couldn’t hug him but it was a great time learning all that he and his wife will be doing in Utah.
FARLEY in Sacramento
troublesmom

Re: Congratulations Card

Post by troublesmom »

What a great card Farley. I'm sure it was well like. The edge is very cool, haven't seen that type before.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO