Attachments
Tempus Fugit resized.jpg
Tempus Fugit resized.jpg (71.44 KiB) Viewed 376 times
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
Holly

Re: Altered Tin challenge

Post by Holly »

Wow oh wow oh wow--these are really something special aren't they? Each one is terrific! Yes we should do another one of these swaps after the holidays. We could start a small collection of these. I am sure I have space for a small shelf to dedicate to these.
Monica

Post by Monica »

These are all fabulous, but I really love that watch, Elizabeth!

Monica:cool17:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

Oh my goodness, that one's awesome too!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Here's the one I sent to Tawanda. The beach scene and here's the one Luanne sent to me I named him Leopold.

This was such a fun swap! :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce:
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

I Want Them ALL! I will have a
shelf prepared in my space so you can
all just send them right to me :)
:greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce:

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

I have Lanita's all packed and ready to go to the post office today, and I can't imagine that it will get to her! She is at an APO address, and when they x-ray this little box and they see a metal circular object, which has wires sticking in it, I just KNOW that they will rip it open and drop it in a vat of acid or something! Well, we'll give it a few weeks, and if it doesn't make it, I'll post a photo of it!

I wrote "Tin Can Shrine Swap" on the side, in case that makes them feel less worried about it. :wtf:
yocasta

Post by yocasta »

These are all great...... you ladies did a great job :happywave:
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

InkPattie wrote:I have Lanita's all packed and ready to go to the post office today, and I can't imagine that it will get to her! She is at an APO address, and when they x-ray this little box and they see a metal circular object, which has wires sticking in it, I just KNOW that they will rip it open and drop it in a vat of acid or something! Well, we'll give it a few weeks, and if it doesn't make it, I'll post a photo of it!

I wrote "Tin Can Shrine Swap" on the side, in case that makes them feel less worried about it. :wtf:

LOL
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

I took my suspicious package to the PO today, and feel better about it now. The guy had me fill out a customs form declaring what it contained (tuna can, floral wire, paper, foam), and I paid an extra 75 cents for delivery confirmation. So I should be able to track it all the way to Lanita's base. And if there is a big POOF as I'm tracking, and then Lanita starts noticing people following her around, we'll know they didn't read the customs label before blowing it up.
:mad:
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

LOL
They are probably wondering why you are sending
your recycling to Europe.

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

InkPattie wrote:I took my suspicious package to the PO today, and feel better about it now. The guy had me fill out a customs form declaring what it contained (tuna can, floral wire, paper, foam), and I paid an extra 75 cents for delivery confirmation. So I should be able to track it all the way to Lanita's base. And if there is a big POOF as I'm tracking, and then Lanita starts noticing people following her around, we'll know they didn't read the customs label before blowing it up.
:mad:

LOL!! I'll keep an eye out for it Ink Pattie! I can't wait to see it!
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

here's the one I made for Holly. As soon as I saw I would send to her I had moon images pop into my head. I wanted to make the stars hang inside the tin but thought they might get tangled in shipping. I couldnt find any adhesive to stick anything metal to the can for a base. I decided to use the front as a prop.
Holly

Post by Holly »

I love it! Oh thank you so much.