Dream Box by Create Room

Debbie AZ

Dream Box by Create Room

Post by Debbie AZ »

Is finally complete! That’s a small 32 inch Fire TV that I can watch YouTube on. I finally have my closet back! Let me tell ya there is a ton of ‘stuff’ in there and I labeled each bin so things are much easier to find. I even made a layout in there this afternoon. I really like it. Their customer service is something to be desired, totally had to nag, nag, nag to get everything that was ordered and paid for. Also the photo on the website is deceiving because it’s loaded with the 80 tote option so you are assuming you are getting that amount, nope only comes with 40 totes. If you want extra totes you can buy a bundle of 40 more totes for 299.00. I threw a fit and they sent extra ones at no cost. It took 4 months for it to finally get here. I love the product but the customer service totally is terrible. There is additional storage behind the far right and far left panels that my ikea cart can fit in there out of the way. Or if there is an intruder it’s my hiding spot!! No not really, if there is an intruder my 9mm is quite handy!
Attachments
07E88169-7AB3-487C-A064-5EDDEA8C8242.jpeg
07E88169-7AB3-487C-A064-5EDDEA8C8242.jpeg (85.93 KiB) Viewed 472 times
EE9387BC-36F9-476C-A61B-31D921438262.jpeg
EE9387BC-36F9-476C-A61B-31D921438262.jpeg (102.86 KiB) Viewed 472 times
paddlegal

Re: Dream Box by Create Room

Post by paddlegal »

Awesome Debbie. Your craft room looks terrific. How sad that such a great product is so poorly handled by customer service. Intruders beware! :D
FARLEY in Sacramento
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Debbie, that looks wonderful. You're going to have so much fun creating in that room.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

That is simply a wonderful system. A very inspiring room. Love that you are facing towards the outdoors and have that light. Makes me want to tidy up my own room. ;) ENJOY your new space.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I hope you never have to contact them for anything else. Reading posts on Facebook - you weren’t singled out! Loads of complaints can be found but none about the quality (that I could find).
Your room is a dream! I know it had to be a lot of work pulling it all together but the perfect time to purge and take stock of what all you have.
Enjoy!
Pam Cook #48
Debbie AZ

Post by Debbie AZ »

Oh yes, I did purge! It felt good too! Lol
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Debbie, that looks terrific - makes me want to come and play! I'm sure you're thrilled with your new space, and how easy it will be to find everything now. I agree with Pat - I'm inspired to get back to my own studio clean up.
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

WOW!! :cool5: :cool5: :cool5:
looks like it was custom made to fit right into your space.

Pea green here in Brooklyn :)
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

So very cool and it fits right in the room :happywave:
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Wowzers! That looks great!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Debbie AZ

Post by Debbie AZ »

Keitha wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:05 am Debbie, that looks terrific - makes me want to come and play! I'm sure you're thrilled with your new space, and how easy it will be to find everything now. I agree with Pat - I'm inspired to get back to my own studio clean up.
C’mon down and play!.....when the border opens....when we get a vaccine....when Covid is finally gone! I’m so Covid weary it’s exhausting.

My daughter in WY called and told me to cancel my trip there ( for the 2nd time). She’s right but so disappointed I won’t be there for Thanksgiving. She’s an ED nurse and in a small town of 5,000 they are getting hammered. Lots of co workers have it and they are so short handed they are encouraging employees that don’t have symptoms to continue to work! They have shipped all the serious patients to Billings, MT and they can’t take anymore so sending them to Denver. Casper is full as are all the other little hospitals in the surrounding areas.

In our little development of 84 homes we have had one person die of it and several quarantined. I wear a mask everywhere and go to the grocery store about once a week. Amazon and Scrapbook.com are on a first name basis. I’m the social committee chairman and we haven’t had any social gatherings since Valentines Day and don’t foresee any in the near future. The one saving grace is the weather has cooled off here and I’m able to walk my 5 miles a day, thank goodness for my health I can do that and my vision so I can read. Enough rambling, just venting.

I know everyone is so tired of it just praying it ends soon and the world is restored to pre Covid times.
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

[quote="Debbie AZ"
I know everyone is so tired of it just praying it ends soon and the world is restored to pre Covid times.
[/quote]

So true Debbie. Very tired of Covid, but we will get through this. Our county just went red. Too many cases of Covid V County population.

We have also cancelled trips to see our sons out of state. Way too long since we've seen them.Thank goodness for the different ways to stay in touch, but we will never get the lost time back, and little grandkids grow up.

End of my sad song.

Happy Friday everyone.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Debbie - do you have any trouble seeing what's in the top drawers of your top Alex? I love the idea of stacking them - I'm not that much taller than you. I've wondered if I'd have to get a step stool!
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Thanks for the invite Debbie; I look forward to the day when I can come visit.
Pam - The top of one set of Alex drawers is about 26" off the floor. So without the casters on a second one the stacked height would be about 50" - which for this also vertically challenged crafter would be just fine. I've toyed with stacking mine, if I put them against a wall instead of underneath table tops.
Debbie AZ

Post by Debbie AZ »

pamcook wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:23 am Debbie - do you have any trouble seeing what's in the top drawers of your top Alex? I love the idea of stacking them - I'm not that much taller than you. I've wondered if I'd have to get a step stool!
No step stool required! Shocking I know!