The Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race

tichwoli

Re: The Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race

Post by tichwoli »

Here is my submission for Challenge 11.

The photo I used is from a scan of a postcard of a photo of my mother when she was 5. The original photo/postcard was done in Vienna in 1028. The challenge was to use one photo only and to ask a question of the subject in the photo.

Enjoy.
Attachments
NDISB Challenge 11 Ivory Eleganceupload.jpg
NDISB Challenge 11 Ivory Eleganceupload.jpg (109.45 KiB) Viewed 232 times
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Here is our submission for challenge #10:

I had to ask Annette 5 questions then use that for the journaling on a layout using at least 1 photo, ONLY 2 colors, and elements from 2 different designers. I used a printed paper from CS Artifacts and a butterfly from Irene Alexeeva Belle de Nuit kit.

We are nearing the end of the competition. Annette only has #12 to complete (which will be announced on Tuesday) and I have #11 and #12 to complete. All the teams who successfully finish the course will be entered into a random drawing for the grand prize. We win a prize of some sort for finishing each challenge as well.

pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

You're both doing an outstanding job with these challenges. I don't think I could have kept up with it at all.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

Chris - that is amazing. Love the blend and absolutely love the kit!!! I am totally honored.
Luly

Post by Luly »

Fantastic layouts ladies. Thanks for sharing all the great work.
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Wonderful LOs, Chris. I can't wait to see the rest from both of you.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

WOW AND MORE WOW

yes I was yelling both of those are absoutely wonderful.
Way to go.
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Here is my entry for challenge #11. I love the kits by designer Irene Alexeeva at Scrap Orchard. They are stunning! All of the elements used are from either her Belle de Nuit or Cloud Nine kits. We had to choose one photo and one question to ask-no other journaling allowed. I'm not sure if this will qualifiy since it is a fictional character. I am early enough that I have a whole week to make another layout if needed. Only one challenge left to go!

Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Can;t believe the quality of these works...WOWSERS!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Chris and Annette, both of the #11 LOS are wonderful. I love the idea of just a single
question. I first encountered Irene Alexeeva this week thanks to Scrapper's Guide. Her designs are interesting -- I'll have to go check out these kits, Chris.
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

you all are awesome!! Wow what incredible work!!
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

You are both doing amazing work,
thanks for sharing all of your pages
with us. Can't wait to see the final
challenge pages.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
Luly

Post by Luly »

Chris I love that last layout too. Its so dark and appropriate. Great great great work!
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Here are the last two challenges for the ADSR. The last one was a bonus challenge and not required for the drawing of the Grand Prize, but the mega digital kit that was the prize made it worth doing.

We managed to complete all the challenges, along with a little over 200 contestants. Sometime in the next few days will be a random drawing to see who wins the Grand Prize, a compilation of coupons for digital scrapping stores and kits.

tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

Gotta say that I loved doing this and could not have asked for a more wonderful partner to race with. Chris is an inspiration and I always learn a lot from her layouts.

As far as the prize for completing all 12 necessary challenges - I have downloaded ALL of them and have used some of them. Then the prize for optional Challenge 13 came in last night and I downloaded that too and it is huge!!! I know that all of us who completed the optional challenge will get a lot of use out of the special prize for that challenge.

Now we wait to see if we win something overall.

Thank you Chris for being my partner.