Sue - mixed media papers

pamcook

Sue - mixed media papers

Post by pamcook »

I was at Michael's over the weekend. In the bin with all those thick paper pads (hot buys?), I found a pad of the VIcki Boutin designed pre-printed mixed media papers. It even has the foil embossed accents. There are 48 sheets, 2 of each design. It's called "let's wander" and branded under the Recollections collection. The paper isn't quite as thick as the original but it's not flimsy either. $8.99 and I used a coupon for 40% off. I've used almost a whole pad of the original and I know I'll use this one as well. The backgrounds make gorgeous cards.
Pam Cook #48
pugmom

Re: Sue - mixed media papers

Post by pugmom »

Yes! I have her 12x12 Let's Wander pad. Don'tcha love it? I read somewhere that she has a new release coming out on January 12. Not sure what it will be (or if it is true), but I love her style and will be watching for it.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
pamcook

Re: Sue - mixed media papers

Post by pamcook »

I don't use her collections as much as I thought I would but it does remind me a bit of Basic Grey or even a feminine version of Tim Holtz' style (somehow - call me crazy!). But - I only have 3 sheets left from the original mixed media paper pad. I think I'll pull them out and make some cards now that I don't have to hoard them. ;)
Scrapbook.com has some photos of coming products - boy, are there some lines I really, really don't like. The colors are very harsh to my eye. Of course the "big brands" haven't released anything yet (that I can find).
Pam Cook #48