Echo Park Warehouse Box - Reveal!

jfugina

Echo Park Warehouse Box - Reveal!

Post by jfugina »

Yay! My first warehouse box in AGES, and it did not disappoint!

From the top - the box as it was just opened - not stuffed to the brim, but pretty full. It's a good start.
Top right - several embellishment packs, two 6x6 pad, and two embossing folders. Out of all of this, I'd say the washi tape and the cat paper pad are the least likely to see any action.
Lower left - SEVEN collection packs. I've had bits of some of these collections from SG kits, so I know they'll be useful. The one on top (sorry for the glare) is Country Kitchen. That pack could be a bit challenging to use, but I'll find a way.
Lower right - seven pieces of the same paper (that's a first for me), and two die cut sheets. They aren't labeled with what collection they came from, but the bottom has an Alice in Wonderland theme, and the top is all about crafting.

I'm very pleased. They could have stopped at the collection packs and I would have felt it was worth the money. If anyone else gets any different kind of goodies, let us know!
Attachments
EchoPark.jpg
EchoPark.jpg (224.93 KiB) Viewed 171 times
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pamcook

Re: Echo Park Warehouse Box - Reveal!

Post by pamcook »

Julie, the colors in the cat paper pad are very nice. Use them for layers - keep the layers thin and changes are you’ll never notice the actual designs. Are they double sided? If not, flip it over and you have a whole pad of white paper! ;)
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

The cat pad has a really great plaid, and one solid navy and a yellow diamond. Of the 24 prints (12 double sided), those are the only three that aren't distinctly cat themed, even around the edges. Perhaps the paw prints and fish bones could be snuck into a camping/fishing layout. Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining. Lord knows I have PLENTY of supplies that will likely never see the light of day. And who knows, maybe when Nicole gets her first apartment on her own she'll adopt a furry friend. So I won't pitch it outright. It's just the only thing in the box that is the least likely to get used right away.

The Country Kitchen collection is likely to make me go out of my way to take some photos of Rob's herb garden, if nothing else. I opened it up and went through it, and it's so utterly kitschy and strange that I feel like I need to make it a mission to try to take some photos just for this theme. I actually WANT to use it because it's so different. Oddly enough, I'm hoping to move to the country in 4-5 years and I actually think farm-to-table will be part of that lifestyle. Since I keep everything, there's no doubt I'll still have this kit in 5 years.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
kacarr61

Post by kacarr61 »

Thank you for sharing. Nice haul!
Kathy Carr
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Just got mine. Pretty much the same stuff - I think the only difference is the loose 12x12 and die cuts. I got some Halloween paper. It really is a great deal though.
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Looks like my box... I got a few loose sticker sheets instead of loose papers.... that was cool.

The kits are nice, too... not sure how I'll use the boy and girl ones, but I'm sure there are flip sides to those papers. Even the 6x6 cat pad... lots of good flip sides.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com