Scrapbook Generation!

Got one? Know of a good one?
pamcook

Scrapbook Generation!

Post by pamcook »

Finally made it there. Man, I miss scrapbook stores.

Those taking Allison’s 6x6 class - saw a few of her pages in the store. Let me say, they’re 1000 times prettier IRL.
3E818C09-3690-4B49-8E3B-BE439BCCC809.jpeg
3E818C09-3690-4B49-8E3B-BE439BCCC809.jpeg (128.79 KiB) Viewed 214 times
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Re: Scrapbook Generation!

Post by jfugina »

Yay! I wish I could have stayed longer. The girls were just too anxious to make it that last 3 hours home, but I could have stayed there for hours just looking around. I didn't get to spend much time appreciating their layouts at all.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

It occurs to me Pam, you didn't tell us what you bought. Same for you, Julie. I go crazy these days whenever I get to a real scrapbook store.
Julie, if a store like that were only 3 hours from home for me, I know I'd be making the trek at least a couple times a year.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Good question - I didn’t buy much at all. Some Thickers, 49 and Market (Take a Hike), and a super heroes collection (3 grandsons obsessed with super heroes). I hoped to buy a slimline die, some blending brushes, and a background stamp but didn’t find anything there. Mandee bought papers to make an album for her new niece.

They had a fabulous assortment of page kits but I’m not good at using page kits. They would just sit here making me feel guilty for spending the money.
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I think most of what I purchased had directly to do with the trip we had just finished. So, lots of travel themed items, including sticker sets for each of the cities we visited, if they had them. I also grabbed a couple of graduation themed items. It got enough to come home with a free kit, which I think was a basic summer/swimming pool themed page kit. I still have a ton of summer/swimming page kits. I need to throw my people into this hole in our back yard and take photos just to use up those kits. LOL.

Honestly, I'm not sure what else I picked up. The girls were bored. And I haven't even brought it down to my scrap room yet. It's still in the piles of stuff that I haven't unpacked yet from the trip. But it's true - with it being only a few hours away, I really should make more of an effort to road trip out there a couple of times per year.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Maybe, just maybe, you could come down when we’re there again?! :D
Pam Cook #48