I'm past exhaustion

Notes to and from the paowers that be
nchoney

I'm past exhaustion

Post by nchoney »

Here are my thoughts this morning. I want to scrapbook and make cards and paper projects. I enjoy keeping in touch with all of you and sharing projects but I don't care, at this point, if there's a group or not.... anywhere.
This has been exhausting. Mentally and physically. I leave home before 7:30 each morning and get back home around 6:15 in the evening. I can't deal with this while I'm at work... and I want to keep those precious few hours each evening and my weekends... so spend with Mike and Chevie and to craft.
The world of technology is no longer a safe place. I have to fight to keep things working at my job. I don't want to keep fighting to keep a chat forum working on my off hours. I don't even do digital scrapbooking because I need the break from the keyboard.
Everyone in this group is not going to be happy with whatever option we choose to keep scrapping & sharing together. I'll keep this FB group up because it's free and there is no maintenance. If something goes wrong with a login here, individuals can take it up with Facebook. I can't continue to have to deal with tech support at the hosting company where the PAO forum is. I encountered one nice tech in the many calls and chats with Bluehost this past week. On the other hand, I had to deal with learning the ropes about our Verizon account at work this week and EVERY tech was super helpful and friendly... and thanked us for our long partnership with Verizon.
The Bluehost techs reduced me to being angry and bitchy and exhausted to the point of tears and filled with dread every time I came back to you all with either bad news or partial good news.
So ... I'm done. I'll pull some more layout photos over here to the FB group and then just lay low for a while. I'm posting this over at PAO since some people can log in there but not FB.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pugmom

Re: I'm past exhaustion

Post by pugmom »

Debi, I'm sorry this has been such a mess for you and I appreciate everything you have done.
If you read my other post, I was disabled from Facebook immediately after signing up, so I'm not going to mess with that.
Not sure if I am the only non Facebooker here or not, but I would appreciate a heads up if this site will be shut down or just become inactive (I don't want to be talking to myself here - I do that enough in real life :lol:

Again,thank you for everything.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

And magically it’s working again.
Sue, I won’t leave you hanging!
Pam Cook #48
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

:happy94:
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
Monica

Post by Monica »

Sue, I'm still here too! :happy94:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Oh, Debi, I'm sorry it has been so awful for you dealing with the techies. You don't need all that along with your real job. Thank you for all your efforts.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

:happy94:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO