Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas...

Monica

Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas...

Post by Monica »

Anyone have plans for some cool projects around the holidays?

I did the December Daily for 2020 and was going to do an ornament one for last year but didn't get around to it in prepping for our Disney trip then trying to get through the January crazy. I did make a Halloween project last year based on a candy shop Tammy Bastiens (playswellwithpaper) did with a bunch of Tim Holtz stuff, and I'm thinking of doing another one based on her candy shop project for this year. She's also done a couple Christmas candy shop ones that I'm thinking of using as inspiration for a Christmas themed one.

I've also started working on Christmas card fronts, so we'll see how far I get with that!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Re: Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas...

Post by pamcook »

I did make some Halloween cards for the swap Elizabeth hosted. Doing so much traveling over the next two month, I don’t think I’ll do much. Will see what happens. It’s something I’ve always enjoyed though.
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

pamcook wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:44 pm I did make some Halloween cards for the swap Elizabeth hosted. Doing so much traveling over the next two month, I don’t think I’ll do much. Will see what happens. It’s something I’ve always enjoyed though.
Traveling sounds like a lot of fun! I always enjoy traveling, although it makes me thankful to get home to my space at the end. I'm looking at a possible family cruise next year or the year after, which reminds me I need to call my brother and start looking into that! :lol:
georgianamohr

Post by georgianamohr »

Christmas is just around the corner and I'm having some ideas and plans to bring my family closer this pear season. I plan to have a Christmas craft party with my kids. For example, Arrange stations with various crafts, invite your child's friends, and prepare a few seasonal snacks to bring them to the party. Some other activities such as writing letters to Santa Claus, making Christmas cards, and making some Christmas decorations to decorate the house,..... something like that.
Monica

Post by Monica »

Good ideas, Georgiana!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

georgianamohr wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:47 pm Christmas is just around the corner and I'm having some ideas and plans to bring my family closer this pear season. I plan to have a Christmas craft party with my kids. For example, Arrange stations with various crafts, invite your child's friends, and prepare a few seasonal snacks to bring them to the party. Some other activities such as writing letters to Santa Claus, making Christmas cards, and making some Christmas decorations to decorate the house,..... something like that.
Sounds like a blast!
A few friends are coming to scrapbook with me this weekend. You might know them! Debi D, Eva, and Beki. I didn’t think it would ever happen. I hope to make some Christmas cards. I’m doing Journal Your Christmas with Shimelle. In January I plan to go to a weekend crop.
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

The only thing on my calendar right now (besides dr's appts.) are cards for a church swap (41!) I have some projects that I want to make as gifts, but may not have time to get to them. My neighbor will be gone for 2 weeks around Christmas so I'll be taking care of the horses and hopefully will feel well enough to have a few of my students back in. I really need to carry my camera around with me and get photos of them interacting with them. Other than that, I take each day as they come and choose my activities as energy allows. BUT! I decorated the house and managed to clean a bit. Had to take it one room per day, but I'm glad the inch of dust is gone!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

One day at a time will get you there, Pam! And it sounds like you're keeping as busy as you can.