Scraplifting Keitha

pamcook

Scraplifting Keitha

Post by pamcook »

I always love Keitha’s 2 page layouts. After Mom & went on a hike last week, I knew I wanted to make this layout using Keitha’s for inspiration.
72A087E9-B04F-4AD0-8AC8-ADC3A51BEDBC.jpeg
72A087E9-B04F-4AD0-8AC8-ADC3A51BEDBC.jpeg (123.35 KiB) Viewed 129 times
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Re: Scraplifting Keitha

Post by Monica »

What a great pair of pages for your memories! I agree, Keitha does a great job with 2-page layouts.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Ah, thanks Pam (and Monica). Love your scraplift!

I was at the optometrist this morning and read that a frog closes its eyes while swallowing. A Google fact check came up with this:
"The bulging eyes of most frogs allow them to see in front, to the sides, and partially behind them. When a frog swallows food, it pulls its eyes down into the roof of its mouth. The eyes help push the food down its throat." (If you think that's a non sequitur, just look at Pam's paper.)
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Keitha wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:45 pm Ah, thanks Pam (and Monica). Love your scraplift!

I was at the optometrist this morning and read that a frog closes its eyes while swallowing. A Google fact check came up with this:
"The bulging eyes of most frogs allow them to see in front, to the sides, and partially behind them. When a frog swallows food, it pulls its eyes down into the roof of its mouth. The eyes help push the food down its throat." (If you think that's a non sequitur, just look at Pam's paper.)
It’s an understatement to say I burst out laughing when I read this!
Pam Cook #48
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

Keitha wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:45 pm Ah, thanks Pam (and Monica). Love your scraplift!

eeewww
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn