Hobby Lobby 1/09

Buy local
Luanne

Hobby Lobby 1/09

Post by Luanne »

(ok, I dated this, so when it gets old, I can erase it)

heads up! Hobby Lobby has Christmas at 80% off! You know thosse amazing glass ornaments that you'll never pay a fortune for...I picked up a bunch for @$1 each! Go check out your local store.

No good scrapping deals, so skip that section.

also, JoAnn has red tag fabric for an additional 50% off...that's 75% off the price for you math wizzards out there. I picked up some 100% wool felt in chocolate brown and also denim for $2 a yard!!!! Seeeeeeeeeeeeriously! Gonna throw it in the washer and then make gloves and stuff.
julierealtor

Re: Hobby Lobby 1/09

Post by julierealtor »

just a note here...I was reading in Cloth Paper Scissors, of a gal that haunts good will etc for sweaters...to take apart and felt...FYI
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Very good point! kWait a few more weeks and they'[ll be $1 per sweater at Salvation. I do that too, but you have to take them to a commercial laundrymat, or you'll ruin your machines.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

AC Moore also had a huge clearance section
memory frames & glass 50% off
Tons of pearl ex jars 50% off
sizzix & cuttlebug dies
Bazzill chipboard shapes packs of 5 for less than $1 (hearts, circles tags)

lots of other stuff too but Ryleigh's patience wore out before I could see everything
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Luanne wrote:Very good point! kWait a few more weeks and they'[ll be $1 per sweater at Salvation. I do that too, but you have to take them to a commercial laundrymat, or you'll ruin your machines.
LOL...Luanne, I don't even know how to needle felt...
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

If you can shake hands, you can needle felt. Seriously.

Maybe that will be class #2?