Travel Alaska

Keitha

Travel Alaska

Post by Keitha »

Short on time today, I pulled out these photos which I had already kitted with papers. Remember Peel-off stickers? If you're familiar with them, you know they were outline stickers. I had a sheet of dolphin stickers years ago and still had a few shells left on the sheet. As they were silver I stuck them in my Alaska bin. Today decided to fussy cut around where the dolphin outline sticker had been removed as the middle part was still intact. Love how they turned out, and am happy to use what otherwise would be waste. A mix of papers and embellishments. The square sticker on the top says Juneau. I jacked up my journaling - really regretting my decision to handwrite all the journaling in this album. I thought about covering it, but IRL you can hardly see it. The ducks are Surf Scoters.
Attachments
2023-04-30 11.08.28_r.jpg
2023-04-30 11.08.28_r.jpg (215.93 KiB) Viewed 173 times
Monica

Re: Travel Alaska

Post by Monica »

Great used of what remained on those peel off stickers! And you're not alone on mucking up journaling. I do it all the time and either end up covering it by journaling on a tag, or I just call it artistic flair. ;)
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Your layout is beautiful. The stickers and the paper are just perfect.

I can’t tell you how many times I misspell words and write the wrong dates. You think after all these years I’d learn to be more careful
Pam Cook #48
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

The dolphins are a beautiful addition to
your page.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

I usually write my journaling on scrap paper first because I change my mind so much, but then I still leave out a word or make a spelling mistake when I copy it onto the page.

Lovely page, Keitha.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
georgianamohr

Post by georgianamohr »

Wow, you are so creative. I love journaling ideas like that. It looks very artistic. Are the decorations around you making them yourself or where did you find them? And can you share some tips for such journaling?
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

great page
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois