not my scraproom...

troublesmom

Re: not my scraproom...

Post by troublesmom »

Carrie your blog is very nice. I love seeing the pics of Evan. It is very good to have you here with us. I hope you enjoy yourself.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Welcome, Carrie Ann. I love your space!
Carrie Ann

Post by Carrie Ann »

Thanks for the welcome (and the good natured ribbing)! Here is what takes up the rest of the space...
One more year and the place will be in shambles as I'll leave all kinds of stuff everywhere, I promise. The boys will then be 6.5 and 3.5 and will no longer get their grubby mitts on Mama's stash!

I'm in the middle of at least 4 projects, they're just hiding.
Oh, and Luanne~ that empty space is for layouts in transition. If I'm not happy, I can set it there & go back to it for a quick look and it's out of harm's way.

Do I still "officially" introduce myself? I need to look up forum etiquette...

Carrie
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

Carrie Ann wrote:Thanks for the welcome (and the good natured ribbing)! Here is what takes up the rest of the space...
One more year and the place will be in shambles as I'll leave all kinds of stuff everywhere, I promise. The boys will then be 6.5 and 3.5 and will no longer get their grubby mitts on Mama's stash!

I'm in the middle of at least 4 projects, they're just hiding.
Oh, and Luanne~ that empty space is for layouts in transition. If I'm not happy, I can set it there & go back to it for a quick look and it's out of harm's way.

Do I still "officially" introduce myself? I need to look up forum etiquette...

Carrie
I knew immediately when I saw your pic what was probably occupying that empty space. Of course I did not know it was a train set but I imagined there were toys for the boys. For a long time I did not have a table in the middle of my own sb room because my boys, in my case, DH & DS, loved to play in the room while I was scrapin'.

Welcome to the group. BTW, I love your clean room. I try to maintain a clean room as well although you would not know that based on the current state of my sb room. Again, welcome.
Maree

Post by Maree »

Welcome Carrie Ann