Where are all the PAOISTS??????

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
dehlers43

Re: Where are all the PAOISTS??????

Post by dehlers43 »

I also check in at work (shhhh - don't tell!) but I've been really busy. Also spent 3 days in LaLa Land (Los Angeles area) working on my parents house - which is 330 miles each way from my house.....(I'm by myself on the drive - thank heaven for audio books!) They are both in assisted living now so I've been working my a$$ off cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. Good news is it's almost done.
And I'm making 140 wedding invitations for a coworker
And my roomate's sister is coming for a 2 week visit so I have to put away all the Xmas things that are piled in the guest bedroom.
And I have to get ready for a weekend crop starting 1-29.
And I have to make 40 friendship pages for the CS cruise.
And 4 cousins are coming for a visit Valentine's Day weekend.
And I have to fix a bunch of photos for a friend.
And I have to get ready for an audition 2-8.
And I have to do my taxes.....sigh
And now I need a nap...... :mrgreen:
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

I need a nap after reading all that too Diane! LOL

Jen - get well! I'm sure your family is waiting on you hand and ummm foot?

Cathy:)
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Jen, hope it mends fast for you!!
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Reporting in for my absence this week LOL...

I have had my step mum here since Monday and have my DD this week, so we have been out and about. Today is a stay home day for me, I've spent enough in the last 3 days. Step mum has gone clothes shopping on her own.
Maree

Post by Maree »

I have started dd's room. Have taken a pic jst in case I end up doing 365+ challenge. Hopefully my desk will be next later today
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Jen,

So sorry about your ankle. I do hope it's better soon!

I'm lost in computer shtuff, myself. My poor neighbor is still running Windows 98 with no virus protection and keeps having trouble. She is supposed to be buying a new laptop soon. Then my netbook is having configuration problems. And the hard drive on my main laptop was overflowing with digi downloads. I had to just take the time to get that all backed up and off the disk drive. So naturally the CD/DVD burner was misbehaving all weekend. And DSO has been having virus issues with stuff he has brought home from school on his flash drive. I could scream!

I've missed PAO but life gets in the way sometimes! And American Idol has started!!! Woo-hoo!

The good news is I got my 500 blinkie. :mrgreen:
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Jen so sorry! I hope you are feeling better soon.
cnedaria wrote:torn ankle ligament, foot in a brace that hurts, grumpy as heck, got things to do, can only stand to lie pathetically in the bed with my foot up on a pillow watching dreadful tv. SOB!

(Not that I'm whining--oh wait, YES I AM!)
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I'm here too Ruth Ann. But I'm exhausted reading why everyone has been MIA. My only excuses are over committed swaps (and I don't see that ever changing) and DS is on short days this week...end of semester finals. I foolishly thought that once the holidays were over that we would be back on a regular schedule. HA! My days are more chopped up than ever. DH is off every other Wednesday so we usually do something together (like today) and if our Governor Arnold has his way, DH will be having every other Friday off as well since our legislators can't balance our checkbook.

Jen, you take care of yourself and I hope you are getting loads of TLC for a quick recovery.
FARLEY in Sacramento
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Now why oh why are you cranky?
ChristyB wrote:I'm just cranky...
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Well, I'll chime in here.

Jen - I'm so sorry. I hope you mend soon. It's no fun being down with foot and ankle problems.

As for me, I broke my darned little toe this afternoon when Chris wouldn't move out of my way fast enough. (Had to go really really bad. LOL.) It's cocked off at an angle and blue as it can be. The idiot who read the x-ray said it's not broken - "maybe it's stretched." WTF!? Stretched??? I know broken and the darned thing is broken. So tomorrow I call my podiatrist and try to get in to see him so he can tape it to the one beside it since that's all they do for broken toes anyway.

Can't believe that I cleaned all the ice off the deck today and didn't even strain a muscle and now I do this trying to go to the @#*(!& bathroom.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
dehlers43

Post by dehlers43 »

I forgot to say......
Here's my prescription for crankiness, injured ankles and broken toes.....take two margaritas and call me in the morning..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Pass the tequila, please!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

troublesmom wrote:Now why oh why are you cranky?
ChristyB wrote:I'm just cranky...

Just happens a bit (or a lot-which seems to be the case lately)
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Pam I am cringing reading your story. OW OW OW!!!!!!!
Paula

Post by Paula »

pbp908 wrote:Pass the tequila, please!
me too :drunk: :drunk: me too :drunk: :drunk: I have just been busy. We had company the last week, which ended in a disaster (don't ask :angry42: ) and then back to work for me. Next time for me to breath will be a week from this weekend. I am just trying to keep up with the reading, haven't been able to post as much. But, like the rest of you'all, I'm still here :happywave: :happywave:

Paula---you guys must try to keep healthy--and heal fast :clap: :clap: