Vintage Hilda ATC Swap--CLOSED--Swapping!!!!

azemigh

Re: Vintage Hilda ATC Swap--PLEASE POST STATUS!!!!!!!!

Post by azemigh »

I received Lanita's wonderful Hilda's yesterday. I'll post in the spoiler thread later today when I have the scanner fired up.

Thank you to those who have let me know the status of these one way or the other. I still have 5 participants here and 1 on the CS site who have not contacted me. If I haven't heard from you by Saturday I will remove you from the list.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

:bump: Last bump! If they're not on their way to my via Priority mail now, then don't bother. I should be swapping these out over the week end and popping them in the mail on Monday. Thanks for playing everyone!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I received Cat's (from the CS site) Hilda's today and I'm ready to swap. Yeah! I should have them in the mail back to you on Monday.
ChristyB

Re: Vintage Hilda ATC Swap--CLOSED--Swapping!!!!

Post by ChristyB »

:cool5: :cool5:
Holly

Post by Holly »

I am looking forward to them. ;)
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

They are all swapped and packaged up, ready to hit the PO tomorrow. YEAH! And there is a little surprise for all of you. Instead of getting 7 back you will be getting 9. We had 11 participants with 2 of us (Deb B. and Me) who did 2 sets. And all of you sent an extra one for me (THANK YOU!). Because of Deb's generousity (in not wanting her extras back) there were enough extra for everyone to get a bonus 2 in their pack. So, don't forget to give Deb a big hug :happy94: next time you're posting a message or pm to her. When they arrive post a quick message here that they've arrived!

Thank you all for participating. They're really wonderful!
Monica

Post by Monica »

Woo hoo! I can't wait to get all these works of art back! We may have to do another one of these in a few months... there are a ton of images on-line.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

I have just received my package of truly remarkable works of art. Thank you to all the players and our gracious host.

This was a very fun swap.
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

I got my Hilda ATCs today. They are ADORABLE! Thanks, Rachelle, for hosting this one.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Mine came today--YEA! They are terrific, thanks for coming up with this idea Rachelle, and for hosting.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Thanks for letting me know as they arrive. I'm putting the words "swap received" next to your name on the first post of this thread to keep track. It was a really fun swap to host and participate in; they just give me a giggle everytime I look at them. :giggle:
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I got mine yesterday too, Rachelle!! Thanks so much for the great package! I love it all!!
Monica

Post by Monica »

Hey Rachelle! Mine came yesterday. Thanks for hosting!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin