our beads from Luanne's class

Ruth Ann Landry

Re: our beads from Luanne's class

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I added my beads to my blog, Luanne!
nancine

Post by nancine »

all these beads are beautiful and inspiring!!
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

What great work!
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Luanne, your videos were wonderful and everyone's beads are gorgeous.

I hope there's a coupon for Hobby Lobby or Michael's in tomorrow's paper cause I'm going shopping for a melting pot next week! :D
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

DD came home and immediately said "ooooh, I want to burn something..." so I had to let her play with me. :shock:

Here are the beads we made...all using black, gold, and clear. I agree that I will make a big pile of beads before starting up the UTEE next time...
Attachments
utee_beads-sm.jpg
utee_beads-sm.jpg (29.26 KiB) Viewed 261 times
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

WOW! These are all fantastic! I specifically asked for a melting pot for xmas because I knew this class was coming up, but it's still in its original plastic. :( BIL and fiance came over today and we assembled and addressed all of their wedding invitations. I thought it might just be the afternoon, but they left after 10:00, with stuffing still left to do.

Anyway, I'm sorry I missed it, but look forward to trying it out. I've already watched the videos - what a great teacher y'all had tonight!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

OMG awesome work everyone!!!!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I knew this would be a great class to watch and the results would be terrific but WOW gals! If I saw these beads in a bead shop I'd be scooping them up.

Luanne, your videos were perfect and I'd say this whole tutorial concept was a success. I hope we see more of you and others who have the capability to do this.
FARLEY in Sacramento
KnitterPam

Post by KnitterPam »

I tried to log in and say hi (thanks to those of you who said hi to me, i wasn't blowing you off) - but my computer just didn't seem to like the chat room. some message about gwendols came up and then i couldn't type anything.

then i put the kiddos to bed and watched battlestar galactica and lost. MAN, THOSE ARE SOME DAMN GOOD SHOWS!

yeah, i yelled. pardon my french. they were just that good. :censor:

i will watch the bead videos very soon. i don't have a melting pot, but i bought the paper bead kit after watching nikki's video on TV Weekly/Plum & Verdigris (now on the CS site).

Great job, guys!
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

You all made some beautiful beads! I have watched the videos and will be trying this once my melting pot arrives.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Everyone's came out fantastic! :happywave:
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

These are totally awesome! I can't wait to play but I can see from some of your remarks that I should make lots of them before I start melting. I have some papers cut just need to do more, roll and then watch the video.

I can't wait to see the marvelous things you all make with them.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Fabulous beads! Wow - looks to me like this was a great success from beginning to end! Luanne you have made this bb exactly like you said it would be! I do not have a melting pot or Utee - I just mainly scrapbook and dabble into atc's - but dang - you are really making me reach out of my comfort zone and want to try different things! I'm on this. Cathy:)
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Great work, everyone! And congratulations to Luanne - great videos! The instructions were clear, easy to follow and went at a good pace. I'm looking forward to the next class!

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
donnak

Post by donnak »

Gorgeous beads, everybody! I finished a couple last night but the fumes were bothering me - so I will work on more today and post them soonest!